The Queen’s, MSM reportedly silent tear for the purportedly “fallen” but what it really signifies!

The Queen’s, MSM reportedly silent tear for the purportedly “fallen” but what it really signifies!

A Story by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory

"

 

By Stanley Collymore

 

The height of a perverse and shameless irony was the laying of a memorial wreath at the cenotaph in London by the unelected, USA born and antipathetic curiously enough towards immigrants to Britain despite his own unquestionable status as one, Turkish ancestry Boris Keymal, alias familial name change of Johnson, and the incumbent prime minister of the United Kingdom.

 

Irony that clearly escapes the excess of the UK’s intellectually challenged plebeians, their repulsive manipulators and simultaneously the malevolent backers and well-heeled financial supporters of the said Boris Keymal-Johnson. Whose Turkish grandfather �" the John Bolton figure of his day �" actively and fervently persuaded the then Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, to whom he was the principal advisor, to militarily join Germany in World War I and have the Ottoman Empire declare war unilaterally on Britain, which it did.

 

However, with imperial Germany soundly defeated in World War 1 as well as additionally and ignominiously humiliated by the Treaty of Versailles and the Ottoman, in the wake of that defeat which it likewise suffered, remorselessly dismembered by Britain and France, Boris’ Turkish grandfather summarily ditched his Turkish wife, conveniently got an English one and evidently still a wealthy man bribed the British authorities �" the Home and Foreign Offices �" to give him British citizenship, which these unscrupulous and corrupt spivs readily did.

 

But what do their contemporary and equivalent British lowlifes of mass murderers, war criminals and utterly self-serving warmongering politicians and their otherwise akin and purported “elites” persistently on the take and who’ve never worn a British military uniform in their pathetic and bogus patriotic lives, and never would under any circumstance, care about any of this so long as these warmongering and racially motivated crimes continue to grease their contemptible and thoroughly blood-stained palms?

 

As for the Queen her carefully and unsurprisingly conveniently captured and reported silent tear for the allegedly “fallen” relative to World Wars 1 and II, neither she nor anyone else present for that matter was present when this first major and catastrophic European internecine war, vaingloriously and falsely labelled as World War I, eventually ended. Furthermore, by the time that European Internecine War, Mark II began in 1939 the then Princess Elizabeth was 13 years old and fully cognizant of what was going on. And on becoming monarch herself on the 4 February 1952 she would have been fully conversant with and also have annually attended these several reembrace functions then and also continuously during her 67 years old reign as the UK’s longest serving monarch; which she still is.

 

And besides, the only known close relative of hers to have lost their life in World War II was her uncle the then Duke of Kent in 1942 and this wasn’t in combat but occurred as a result of an RAF aircraft collision accident. Meanwhile, her beloved uncle Bertie: the dethroned Edward VIII, whose removal from the British monarchy enabled her own father to accede to the throne as George VI and after his death in 1952 for her to become Queen Elizabeth II, as she still is, and consequently Britain’s longest continuous serving monarch, was a committed Nazi, was Bertie, as well as a close and personal pal of Adolf Hitler.

 

Moreover, however much that one may be committed to a cause or be devastated by the loss of something or the death of someone important to them time is a great healer and both the pain and grief customarily associated with that loss eventually dissipates over time although these precious persons and the memories associated with them are usually never forgotten. But surely no rational person would expect any compos mentis individual �" Queen or not �" to publicly be spouting the waterworks over any event, and certainly not over two like World Wars I and II, bearing in mind how long these two albeit calamitous events have been over and evidently done with; and especially by someone who is over 93 years old and personally has either seen or else been fully aware of more of the world’s major tragedies in this life than the rest of us.

 

And instinctively prompts the question of how much, if any of this public display by the Queen, silently dispensed or not, had anything at all to do with the unfortunate and as was invariably the case upper-class British manipulated “fallen”. And only a total idiot would assume that any such cynical contrivance as observed on Remembrance Sunday and then copiously carried by the British mainstream media, can or could only be the handiwork of just the poor, the despised, the disadvantage, the intelligent working class and those deemed as the racial inferior members of the human race. These latter persons have nothing to lose so why be cynical about anything?

 

Therefore I’m going to firm, unequivocally and unapologetically nail this farce right on its head and categorically say that from my personal and discerning perspective this was a concerted and not too subtle nod of approval by the Queen to the Brexit contingent. Fundamentally more than most anyone else HM the Queen is fully conscious of the entrenched, consistently fed and the manipulatively utilized for self-serving and usually political purposes, asinine xenophobia and senseless hatred of many lowlife elements of all classes within the UK towards Germans, trumpeted against the equally ludicrous and foolhardy notion that Britain and its white kith and kin in Australia, New Zealand and Canada singlehandedly, and quite begrudgingly with a little support from the USA, thoroughly trounced Germany in both these European Internecine Wars that you self-righteously refer to as World Wars 1 and 2. How absolutely and repulsively crass! But that’s another story for another time.

 

And while it’s conceivable that HM the Queen doesn’t necessarily share these odious British sentiments, and how could she bearing in mind her own German roots and those of her husband Prince Philip �" moreover her direct ancestor George I of England was the Elector of Hannover and very much German, and every one of the German Royal families share a biological lineage with her �" there’s no way that the Queen is ever going to publicly come out and condemn these abhorrent, ill-informed and totally dumbed-down British lowlife sentiments. But undoubtedly fond as she evidently is of her German roots and royal heritage the Queen well knows that these royal relatives of her although they still do have their titles and wealth in Germany, nevertheless because of the emergence, and especially so in the wake of World Wars I and II, of the creation of an established and dynamically ongoing support for what is genuinely a democratic political and cultural system in Germany, there’s no plausible way that the past and imperious German Royal Families, dissimilar from their British kith and kin counterparts as they still do, will ever in the likely future realistically run Germany again.

 

And whatever she is or might actually be considered to be when it comes to the British Royal Family the Queen is very much a committed adherent of that British institution. And human as she obviously is even if they are those who idiotically assume she’s superhuman and can do no wrong, I [personally don’t blame her for seeking to preserve what she considers as dear to her. And Brexit is a clear case for this! And what better way to realize her aim and not supposedly have Britain subsumed in this European Union allegedly superstrate imbroglio than to artfully give these British xenophobic, racist and deluded intellectually challenged and dumbed down nerds the nod that she herself is also worried about Britain’s future. Job craftily done, and with the mainstream media ready and available to capture and immortalize Her Majesty’s silent tear to the “fallen”. Nice one Elizabeth!

 

And what about Boris Keymal-Johnson and his odious crew of self-serving mass murderers, war criminals, perpetrators of crimes against humanity, plotters against democratically elected governments globally that they don’t like because the leaders of these governments resolutely refuse to ever bend the knee of sycophancy to them or sell out the authentic interests and natural resources of their people to these extremely repulsive carpetbaggers. The very same detestable carpetbaggers who on so-called Remembrance Sunday as they haughtily, self-importantly and rather hypocritically, self-righteously lay their blood-tainted wreaths at the foot of the Cenotaph simultaneously, studiously, conspicuously and uncaringly ignoring the over one million Indian Sub-Continent Armed Forces members, the hundreds of thousands of Black African and Afro-Caribbean servicemen as well as the considerable numbers of Black American servicemen as well, on leaving the cenotaph directly go off to their cocktail parties and concoct vicious stories about Jeremy Corbyn not having the balls to press Britain’s nuclear button and therefore should not be Prime Minister.

 

That’s the sick equivalent of attending a funeral service of a victim who was brutally raped and murdered and after the funeral going to a slap-up party at which there’s a bountiful amount of call girls and call boys for the homosexually inclined. Isn’t the whole purpose of Remembrance Sunday to not only remember those who died fighting for whatever they were heartlessly duped into thinking they were fighting for but also to decisively ensure that those surviving those wars as well as subsequent generations didn’t idiotically go down those same paths again? Yet these narcissistic and Brexit clowns and their well-heeled manipulators and MSM engineers of hate and spite want Britain to engage in yet more wars and a nuclear one at that.

 

For who will Britain direct Trident at? Hopefully it’s fellow NATO members? Certainly not! At Russia? Not unless it wants in return to be completely obliterated. At China? Same situation as China has a populace of over one billion people compared to Britain’s 65 million. At North Korea? I think not as the retaliatory response would be the same. So who then? A specifically non-nuclear state? Unsurprisingly what a cowardly act in such a case on the part of these bogus British patriots who themselves never enlist in the British Armed Forces and will always defend the United Kingdom to the last drop of somebody else’s blood but never their own or that of their family members or friends.

 

And as my German girlfriend caustically remarked, when Boris Keymal-Johnson was laying his wreath at the London Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday who was he really remembering then?  The British and callously unforgotten Empire “fallen” or the Turkish and German dead of World War I and the likeminded Nazis of his ilk who died in World War II.

 

I said earlier that over one million Indian Sub-Continent armed forces members fought for the UK in World War II alone, excluding of course those in the Indian population who were strong Nazi adherents of the BJP political party and very averse to Britain. Now we have this same and very odious BJP party that constitutes the government in India instructing its members in the UK to persuade all people of Indian extraction living in Britain to vote for Boris Keymal-Johnson and his repulsive Tories come the December 12, 2019 snap general election.

 

What a thoroughly sick country Britain actually is!

 

© 2019 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on November 13, 2019
Last Updated on November 13, 2019
Tags: Politics

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing