What's this supposed to achieve other than lousy book sales, Anne Glenconner?

What's this supposed to achieve other than lousy book sales, Anne Glenconner?

A Poem by COLLYMORE

By Stanley Collymore 

 

How is it actually any kind of an 

Achievement to stay married 

for 54 years without love, 

Intimacy, affection and kindness? To 

be willingly a distinctly asinine truly 

amiable, and even quite similarly a 

stoically accommodating, literally 

also blatant pillock in the face of 

crucially ongoing and egregious 

abuse; yet quite evidently by no 

stretch, even of what's actually 

the most infantile imagination 

quite indisputably, perceptibly 

rather obviously just like your 

own Anne Glenconner, could 

be generally commendable? 

 

And despite what the norms of society 

dictated or what you yourself Anne, 

totally, utterly and quite stupidly 

accommodated and likewise accepted, 

what you had was most irrefutably so 

not a life well lived; and evidently for 

which you're obviously, every bit as 

culpable as your quite likeminded

narcissistic and odious husband. 

So don't you stupidly expect any 

sympathy, from the likes of me; 

as there will never, ever be any 

in the offing, aptly realistically 

coming your blighted way, as 

you Anne Glenconner clearly 

with your endemically, evilly 

racist white superiority and 

entrenched vile, delusional 

upbringing very absolutely 

discernibly deserve none! 

So, categorically, do f**k 

off, with your whingeing.

 

(C) Stanley V. Collymore 

30 October 2022.  

 

 

Author's Remarks: 

About time that this evidently innocuous and repulsive class system that you and your quite distinctively, rather loathsome ilk Anne Glenconner clearly do absolutely revel in, was abandoned; as it's distinctly beyond abhorrent. 

 

Quite interesting to see the differences in opinion attendant with their patently lowlife and bloody hypocrisy from the white racist Karens: clearly pre and post menopausal, assorted trollops, tarts and their vile male azoospermiac, cuckolded Gammon equivalent about "royal" book releases. In marked contrast if this were Meghan Markle she would undoubtedly be getting mercilessly hounded by you same, toxically verminous pillocks who self-evidently do surely love your status as brownnosing serfs to your perceived social and "hereditary" betters! 

 

A marriage which didn't work! How quite perceptibly new! Anne Glenconner could have left. Instead she clearly, voluntarily chose to stay as she self-servingly and likewise evidently enjoyed the attendant social class, travel and similarly all the other perceived as "positives" distinctly linked to the clique she was part of. 

 

A ludicrously asinine situation where if you absolutely consider yourself as part of the monarchical or hereditary incestuously so supposed elites of Britain you can actually  shag with whosoever you like; be similarly serial adulterous, and your spouse literally and even proudly accepts this but however if like Diana Spencer you resolutely refuse to tolerate or accept this odious behaviour, you're distinctively, most crucially and also caustically ostracized; and should you, as well, then sensibly demand a divorce, and publicly too, then most truthfully give your version of events, you're literally ruthlessly, effectively dishonestly, and self-servingly murdered as Diana Spencer was! 

 

Diana Spencer nevertheless fully aware of the lethal dangers evidently posed to her by her Windsor husband, his mistress and in laws and their brownnosing cliques, all the same courageously became the quite mentally liberated female she distinctively and ultimately became; quite similar in so many respects discernibly, to her African American daughter in law Meghan Markle. You, however, Anne Glenconner are nowt but a cowardly, useless, self-serving, and additionally a class embedded wanker!

 

 

© 2022 COLLYMORE


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on October 31, 2022
Last Updated on October 31, 2022
Tags: greed, hypocrisy

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing