It's patently obvious to me that many Brits do urgently need a lobotomy!

It's patently obvious to me that many Brits do urgently need a lobotomy!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explanatory.

"
By Stanley Collymore

The British monarchy has successfully exploited the mass media to convince the very gullible and easily manipulated members of the public that actually its own members are somehow special as well as quite superior to everyone else, when in reality these very unremarkable Windsor family members  undoubtedly represent nothing of the sort, and quite clearly are in essence virtually nothing more than the obscene continuity really of gross inequality, unquestionably also unaccountable power, and distinctively biased influence entrenchedly linked to and intricately combined with rampant societal injustice, discernibly pervasive, immoral behaviour and as well a clearly amoral and simply grotesque penchant for greed!

Significantly, it would obviously be truly, personally and beneficially illuminating for some Windsor fans, although really and most clearly not obviously the vast majority of these distinctly puerile 21st Century serfs, to distinctively know that 30% of British children live in irrefutably stark poverty, which basically accounts in literal numbers for some four million of them: statistics clearly substantiated by undeniably, creditable organizations like the Child Action Poverty Group and also in tandem likewise with others like Save the Children while very essentially at the same time and in clearly marked contrast, the multi-billionaire monarchy have 23 enormous palaces, castles and grand estates which alone stand clearly on over 800,000 acres of exclusive land plus in unquestionable attendance well over 700 servants at these monarchical family members evidently, puerile back and call. A state of affairs coupled also with their bona vacantia entitlement, as well as the rather exclusive rights to all the riches, whatever these are - oil, gas, sunken treasures, for example - off the seabed obviously around the coasts of Britain; and  rather expectantly for them no such unquestionably nasty things as inheritance taxes to pay!

Essentially, this very discernibly Middle Ages mindset institution with its clearly faustian, highly pretentious titles risibly awarded to each other is the irrefutably absolute in all respects, epitome of very gross inequality; and quite obviously for those of you who don't have a medieval mindset or ludicrously also on this sick bargain a Disney Princess fantasy will, I am quite sure, most heartily agree that not just our British one but undoubtedly and literally so, all such monarchies are very discernibly archaic in this a simply supposedly modern and self- evidently technologically 21st Century; and also that similarly all such things as literally hereditary overlords need to be simply and crucially, instantly and essentially permanently abolished!

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
28 April 2024.



Author's Remarks:
The ball is distinctly in your court, but in all honesty how many of you do literally actually have the real balls to obviously play the life game, as it simply ought to be? Or do you basically love being serfs and have others you delusionally regard as you societal betters really determine the course, and obviously the nature of your pathetic lives and how they simply turn out, for you?

© 2024 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per my previous works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on April 29, 2024
Last Updated on April 29, 2024
Tags: Stupidity.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing