Britain's revolting paedophilic MSM so-called body language experts!

Britain's revolting paedophilic MSM so-called body language experts!

A Poem by COLLYMORE
"

Self-explantory.

"
By Stanley Collymore

How pathetic, ridiculous, quite absolutely weird and leaning heavily on the concept of mens rea to describe a 9 year old child, evidently still some very considerable way away from her pubertal years to describe her as "assertive and elegant".

Not by any means the kind of terminology that normal people would seriously either contemplate far less so, actually use with what are effectually, quite obviously mere children and moreover very young ones at that! Even employing this kind of absurdly quite overtly sexual approach relative to a 16 year old girl would, most conscionably  and rather understandably, be deemed as irrational, and consequently appropriately berated by anyone with even the simplest modicum of average circumspection and moral decency, and who would clearly be quite appalled at the odious behaviour of those involved.

However, and quite apparently so, these former Jimmy Savile collaborators and aficionados still very obviously plaguing the British MSM; evidently, distinctly see no problem whatsoever with that, since rather obviously like Jimmy Savile, they quite undeniably are inured paedophiles and sexual abusers; and simply knowing full well how many of their kind are really firmly entrenched within the monarchical system, amongst its employees and also  the MSM itself; these abusive predators, who get their kudos by masquerading as body language experts and or royal ones literally get away with murder as the sick and rather odiously vile sexual predators and toxically verminous instigators really of this sort of noxious behaviour which in essence they undoubtedly manage quite daily!

Totally, absolutely unconcerned about any consequences discernibly rather requisite to what they're doing because the industry they're in, is simply absolutely replete with them; and, of course, they're also similarly blessed by solidly and rather likemindedly having close and very influential friends as Jimmy Savile did; in similarly, significantly monarchical places! For actually although Jimmy Savile is clearly assuredly dead, his legacy obviously quite chillingly for normal people, but unquestionably quite obviously exuberantly and simply rewardingly for his acolytes solidly and fervently lives on!

(C) Stanley V. Collymore
2 May 2024.



Author's Remarks:
There's enough empirical data around and quite if one takes the time to look for it to incontrovertibly show that these kinds of discernibly spurious jobs and undoubtedly  likewise literally self-ingratiating, fallacious designations are nothing more than simply convenient openings for these effectually, distinctly odious, lowlifes, paedophilic and child abusing sorts to accord themselves or have designated to them a distinctively suitable platform of very significant but in reality a dubious, so-called respectability and trained expertise, under the cloak of which they can operate with impunity, as they're then asininely perceived by a very gullible public as highly respectable and likewise trustworthy individuals; which is essentially the "status" they very cunningly and previously employ to enact their quite  rampant sexual perversion. Body language experts, my a*s! Sexual voyeurs more like!

© 2024 COLLYMORE


Author's Note

COLLYMORE
As per my previous works.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 3, 2024
Last Updated on May 3, 2024
Tags: paedophilia.

Author

COLLYMORE
COLLYMORE

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Academic, Journalist, Writer. I'm a highly intelligent, articulate and well-educated human being with an intuitive but enterprising sense of responsibility and a strong moral compass that instincti.. more..

Writing