(Para)Cosmic Blender - Phase 003 - Quantum

(Para)Cosmic Blender - Phase 003 - Quantum

A Story by embodiedquantuminfo
"

Final, transcendental phase of my Blender ...

"
Cool mist from the erupting 'waterflakes' continues to drench your face - feelings of grand euphoria wash over. The view seems to no longer consist of matter, for all is vibrant and blasting with every color on the spectrum - this airborne, color-bomb frenzy generates waves of tickling cosmic atmosphere that emits ether and echoing liquid sounds. Time slows ... billions and trillions of steering-wheel-sized waterflakes hover and spin about, they illuminate your bare, drenched body with each stunning color transition. Purple-pink cartoonish fog soon spirals and pours through the thickness of the flakes like a gas chamber in which you are at the center ... as it consumes you nothing else matters - vibrations separate you atom by atom until you are merely quantum energy sputtering into the unfathomable infinite.

Conversion of matter to energy: SUCCESSFUL.

© 2014 embodiedquantuminfo


Author's Note

embodiedquantuminfo
It's rough.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

color-bomb :)
cartoonish fog :)
"vibrations separate you atom by atom..." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waterflakes?

Extreme description!
Though now I realize this is part three, hold on.

Posted 9 Years Ago


embodiedquantuminfo

9 Years Ago

Thank you!(: yeah I'm sorry about that I originally wrote it like this in three seperate stories but.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2014
Last Updated on June 9, 2014

Author

embodiedquantuminfo
embodiedquantuminfo

Brush Creek, CA



About
I love to write, always have. I dove really deep into my own mind and what I have found is absolutely amazing and must be shared. more..

Writing