The Father and the Son

The Father and the Son

A Story by Nick Almanza

The Father speaks "All i have done was to help you!" "

" What?" Says the Son " what have you dont to help me?", he stares at his father with rage. As his father stares at him the same. All cause an act of defiance. The world seem to stand still around them. The Son yells " What the f**k have you dont to help me?", " All you have done was hurt me, not only me but everyone, When i was a kid all you did was beat me! For no reason, somethinng pissed you off at work, and you would take it out on us! Jesus christ! My mother as well, your wife. Have you no shame? have you no remorse for all that you have done? Never once did you hold me, tell me your sorry for doing anything. You never said sorry for anything! It was always our fault for making you do that. But it never was. Yet you still take it out on us. Three times you struck my mother, My brother and I countless."

" Look all that i have bought for you" screams the Father " All i've gotten for you"

" And  That gave you the right to treat us like animals?  The Son speaks, Staring at his father closely in the eyes hand clenched at his sides. " You runined my life, all the pain , the fear! All that you have cause, i dont talk to people no interaction at all. Jesus f*****g christ I dont even have the balls to ask out a girl! This insecurity! This insanity! You were the cause of it all! And you think i can forget it all! Just wake up one moring and poof its all gone? No! God i still have nighmares! Sitting in a cornner while you yelling at mom, drunk, Tears streaming down my eyes, as you pushed her down. You! always drunk. .always. And you say all you done was to help me?"

The Father stares at the Son silently " well maybe if she didnt spend so much money-"

"What the f**k man!" The  Son suddenly screams " Why is it all about the money for you? What the f**k is wrong with you? God d****t you think everyone is trying to steal your money! that my mother steals from you everynight and goes and spends it on herself. No! i see her working as hard as you, maybe even harder since all you do is get drunk with your friends over there. And she pays bills like you! Yet you still yell at her like she is some child! Have you no shame dad! Mom is sick and you know that! And when she does get sick at night all you do is yell at her, you dont even bother to help her, you yell at me to! As you lay there not even getting up to help me out. Do you even care about mom? Huh do you!

" What has gotten into you" The Father screams, pushing the Son back. " What has gotten into that head of yours?"

"God look at yourself" The Son says quitely, pointing a finger to the mirror, eyes never leaving the Father's " You still see as its all my fault. That I'm the one to blame. Even when the fault is yours, it always has been. Everything that is wrong with me, my bother and my mom. The fault is all yours. I am nothing cause of you, i will lose love cause of you, i will lose my life cause of you. And even then you wont feel sadness, no remorse. Where has my Father gone? was he ever even here? Should i even call you dad?"

The Father stared at the Son, rage built inside both. The Father uncontrolling did the only thing he has ever done. Within a second, which seemed like an enterinty, he raised his open palm and struck the Son  to the ground . Only anger was on his face. The Son fell to the ground and stared at the floor, tears rising and flowing. No words said. The Father only walks to his room and watches T.V. , like nothing had happened.

And the Son? he left himself there. eyes lifeless. Lost in his own mind. Lost to the world. With tears still flowing, driping, he lifted himself and started to write this story 

© 2009 Nick Almanza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh nick, what you were texting me last night, this is more intense because i could see everything happening, i can visualize you guys arguing. and you stood up to him, finally, after so many years, but with that came a price, he hit you once more. But you are strong because you told him everything he has
ever done to you, how much he has hurt you, your mother and your brother. (im sorry.. im crying as im
writing this, but you shed more tears last night.) it is not fair that he hit you just because you were questioning him about the past, asking why he hurt you guys so much, while he is just blaming everyone for his faults.
i love you nick, dont forget. i love you
-ruth

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Added on April 14, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing