Heartbreak

Heartbreak

A Story by Nick Almanza

She came to me. Dressed in black. A messenger of pain and betrayal. My heartbeat rapid and lost. The pain i will feel, finally pushes me over the edge. Slowly she comes to me. A fallen angel same as me. She has changed. The one i loved is gone.

" I dont love you anymore" She whispers in my ear. Her breath on my skin. I just stare out into nothing, Watching as my world begins to break down into nothing.

" Where are you" I whisper , my words begining to studder and fail on me.

" My , my dont you see? "

© 2009 Nick Almanza


Author's Note

Nick Almanza
I'll finish the rest later..i kinda dont feel like writing anymore

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.. this sounds interesting.. you feel that someone doesn't love you anymore cause they've changed.. people do change.. love is eternal.. many different levels that doesn't truly ever completely go away.. it may be stored in memories .. and kept through friendship forever... sure hope you finish this.. your writing shows you have intensity from others I've read.. I think you have alot to say that others can relate to.. keep it up!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 14, 2009
Last Updated on April 16, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing