Depression

Depression

A Story by Nick Almanza

I sit here lonely and left. Holding myself , wiping dried tears from my eyes. All in all shocked and betrayed. Confused on how life treats me. What did i do to deserve this? For so long I've prayed tto take it all away, the pain ,the hurt. But never does it seem to leave me. The walls are talking, reminding me of my past mistakes, how they giggle and laugh and all my past efforts. I've gone weeks without food or drink. My body seems to small, my bones appear so easily, The food never seems to fill me. The drink never seems to satisfy me. My skin is paper thin.

The doctor says im depressed. I laughed to show him im not. But deep inside i think he was right. I was scared at that very moment. But how could i tell him? How could i tell anyone? The doctors will just shove "happy pills" in my face that will eventually take it all alway, even things that i never wanted to lose. And those "Happy pills" might just result in my own death like so many others. And tell everyone else? They will just never look at me the same way again. Forever that will have that thought, that knowing .

© 2009 Nick Almanza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a good write, but just ao Q:
did it have anything to do with yesteday?
and wow, even you admit you are depressed. and are you really taking "happy pills"?


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Added on April 16, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing