Does anyone?

Does anyone?

A Story by Nick Almanza
"

Might be another paraniod

"

Does anyone care? All that they say. All that i hear. It seems like they dont. Its like no one does. Lost in their own worlds of drugs, perfection, hypocracy. They dont see all those they hurt, all the leave behind. Just throw them all away like a piece of s**t. Just to gain what you want, when what you want isnt what you need. F**k , no one cares. If i were to die right now,Go and slit my wrists and die covered in pain and rage, Would anyone notice?  It kills me. It really does. If no one cares, why do i keep living? what is my point? They will just throw me away. Throw me down, just for all that interests them. If only i had the guts. To put that gun to my head.

"Run away with innoence

And leave me with my sins"

I'm Nothing

I'm Nothing

I'm Nothing

I'm Nothing

I'm Nothing

I'm Nothing

© 2009 Nick Almanza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

nick... i wonder if this is what you have been thinking of the past few days. i wonder and i worry about you. you say"dont worry about me", but things like that do worry me because i dont know if you will like commit suiside or hurt yourself, idk. but one thing is that i do care. and it will be sad and horrible if you took your life away. and another thing is, if nobody notices then make them notice you
-ruth

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow ..such a sad and provoking piece of writing you have here.. in these times many may be feeling an overload of feeling such as yours.. some will definitely relate as I have read so many others like this.. right now it may not feel as though anyone around you cares cause they are on overload too.. many will not express these desperate feelings.. paint a smile around their insecurites and press on. Some may not have the strength or courage to help others as they feel they are drowning too.. and seeking optimism.. avoiding others depressed.. sadly.. If you REALLY feel this I will be the friend to tell you to please speak to someone.. this is not an insult.. a kind gesture only! Therapy is something that many seek out (I've done so in the past) and I am sure there is quite a waiting list this year.. make an appointment today if so.. once you start going you may see others in your same position and not feel so alone.. writing is a form of therapy but if you feel that depressed then you have to take it in your own hands and love yourself enough to do it! Still write as you do have friends here.. keep improving your writing but I have always found the emotion in your writing..no one is perfect and everyone has feelings!!! I write out here but also try to help other writers cope.. it gives me purpose and strength.. I thank you for that and your honesty to yourself and others that is a heart of gold my friend.. many are not sooo honest... that type of emotion can create some of the best writers and artists in these times.. keep working on your aspirations!!=)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing