Its gonna be a fun time

Its gonna be a fun time

A Story by Nick Almanza
"

A lil crazy

"

No! How could you? How can you sleep? knowing what you did. I just gave you my love, and i got nothing in return. You just threw away that love. Betrayed me, just left me alone and went back to him. He who left you, now you leave me. Now, you just smile in your sleep. I lost from your mind, Like i was never there. Like i never held you when you cried, never braved your anger, never made you smile. Of course i did, but of course you would leave me in my most deep peril. I thought you changed. I thought you were better than all of this. It seems like i was wrong, Oh so very wrong.

I hope your home tonight. I just hope your home because baby, Theres gonna be a great fire. Oh baby its gonna light up the sky. I will stand watching it all burn. Our house, Or mine really. Im gonna light it on fire just to see it burn. The smell of burning flesh shall fill the air, and im gonna have a fun time!

© 2009 Nick Almanza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg nick... makes me want to like... not get close to you or something... who know what will happen if you do go insane or crazy..... jk. but its really good. i like the beginning.. how you question her, but later on end up burning her with your house.
-ruth

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Added on May 1, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing