Hate

Hate

A Poem by Nick Almanza

They hate me i know they do

For all i said i would be

For all i put them through

They hate me for im not the one

Oh how i could have been a better son

Somethimes i think they want me gone

They all want me gone

© 2009 Nick Almanza


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

If you're trying to have your reader understand this "hate" then perhaps you should incorporate more sensory images? Such as describing one of your loved one's faces that seems to express this hate, the raged-filled eyes, or the mouth that runs awry every time you greet them, or the sudden redness in someone's face... do you see where I'm going with this though? When you begin to utilize images like these, then the audience can start to truly appreciate the feeling that inspired you to write this...

Posted 14 Years Ago


ay nick... why do you think they hate you? your parents dont hate you. they love you, but i guess its hard for your dad to express how he feels. idk..just a guess. and dont prove people wrong, you should prove to yourself what you are capable of doing and your potential. If you lie to others, it wont affect them, it will only affect you, like the choices you make in life. And dont assume people hate, first know the facts, then you can talk, because thats how rumors are created, and a rumor can go back to you and then it will be hard for people to trust you. and if people dont trust you, then who are you?
-ruth

Posted 14 Years Ago


ur trying too hard

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 28, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing