Epic Fail

Epic Fail

A Poem by Nick Almanza

I havent heard from you

In over 3 months

What went wrong?

Even after i called you

Screamed you name

You promised you will always be there

I was down to the point of suicide

You should have been there by my side

As i pressed the gun to my lips

And pop!

There i go into bliss

Bye Bye

Oh

How i saw you in my eyes

© 2009 Nick Almanza


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is sad.......it makes me remember things I've tried to forget....
Very good.....

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very painful work with so much passion of the human heart. It's really crazy how powerful emotions can be, and the depth of feelings we can go through. It's always good to share our thoughts and what we've felt... because, they're always others out there who can relate to those thoughts in writing.
Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing your pain. Many of us do know it all too well.

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is sad, and makes me wonder if you still have that idea of commiting suiside. and even if people promise they will always be by your side, that might be kind of impossible at some points. One must open up and see that the other person has other priorities, and your one of them, but seems kind of selfish that your character acted without thinking.
-ruth

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow.. this is intense.. someone really hurt you.. such powerfully sad emotion flowing through this one.. whoever hurt you that bad to feel that.. they aren't worth it.. take it from me! Love your honesty .. great way to get those feelings out.. keep it up! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 10, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..