Reciving

Reciving

A Story by Nick Almanza
"

A lil excerpt from a story im trying to write , To show that im still writing

"

" Please" I said " let me recieve the dark gift, I am not for this world of the living, I belong with the dead"

She stared at me with such beautiful brown eyes, so dark almost black. Her thoughts raging, oh if only i knew what she was thinking. How i wanted that power. She has saved me more than once, I loved her yet would she not give me her power? What a beautiful demon this lady is. A vampire. Tall with long black hair , pale brown skin, such soft lips, oh if only i may kiss those lips.

" No" She suddenly spoke " I will not give this curse unto you"

" Why not ?" I asked

" To be what i am. " she whispered " Its isnt right. . I am not human,not anymore. Soy un demonio"

" And you think i am human?" I protested " Im far from normal, far from being with these beings. They always ridiclue me, mock me, call me weak and fustrate me! No sé cuáles soy , but i am not human. I do not belong here,con ellos. Quiero estar con usted, solamente usted."  I wraped my arms around her and holding her tight. She putting hers around me, and we held each other in loving embrace, The dead and the living.

I hear her release a heavy sigh. "Is this what you really want?" She quitely asks

" It is all i want" I respond "Te amo"

She smiles and with one quick motion presses her lips against mine. Such natural born extasy! As she releases her kiss i begin to draw breath in, i feel her kissing my neck , and i look up at the stars. They have never shone more bightly than before.

Fangs perice my skin, I gasp. Thousands of images flooding my head. Its her! as she was a child. Comming here to america, Her family lost everything in the raids of mexico during the revolution. All their gold gone.  I can see it all so clearly, she has fear in her eyes. Oh the violence she has seen! So many people dead.  I began to weep at the sight of it all.

I feel coldness rush over my body.  I cant breathe. Her fangs release, She looms over me, her soft gental eyes staring into mine.

" Drink " She says, she bites her tounge and blood begins to drip into my mouth. Oh bittersweet. But i am to weak. She kisses me again, Her blood flowing into my mouth. Yes! I want more! more. . I feel my body comming back to life, Such power! i feel more than alive! She gets up and smiles at me. Blackness returning.

" Shhh" She presses a finger to my lips " Rest now, you are still weak, the pain of dying is not yet over"

She walks her mirrior, the flames of the fireplace dancing on her skin, She begins to weep

"Perdóneme Dios" She begins

Then blackness

© 2009 Nick Almanza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like how you wrote this.. love the description

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love it! I know what te amo means and a couple of other things............but I don't know what all the other Spanish meant. Great write.

Thanks for sharing.
xoxo
~JaniK

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2009
Last Updated on June 11, 2009

Author

Nick Almanza
Nick Almanza

A small one. . . very small, CA



About
I dont really like expressing myself or talking bout me. .so here some songs! haha I really like the beat to this one more..

Writing