What Women Want

What Women Want

A Story by Constance Payne
"

We would all like to think we know.

"
Someone once ask me what it was that I was seeking from love in my life and I have thought for many years never quite finding the entire answer; now sure I have to date, but I sure am closer than I was previously as I have found the man who fulfills this list.  
This is my Top Ten List for the quote / unquote PERFECT MAN:
10. I want someone who will love me twice as much when I am angry and ugly as he does when I am happy and beautiful.

9. I want someone who would rather fight with me than make love to any other woman in the entire world.

8. I want someone who will put in my place politely when I am being stupidly boorish.

7. I want someone who accepts that one day I like me and the next I don't and it will change back given time and smiles.

6. I want someone who knows that a hug will not cure all ills but it never hurts.

5. I want someone who will honestly look in me in the face and tell me when I am being a hateful b***h, know that I am going to get mad but I will get over it. 

4. I want someone who will allow me to tell him he is being cruel and know that does not mean I have stopped loving him.

3. I want someone who does not judge by the color of someone's skin, hair, eyes, past missteps in life, etc.

2. I want someone who will tell me he loves me and if he forgets to kiss me goodbye will drive home just to do so, so that should we never speak again I know that his thoughts we of me and that I was important enough to come back for.

AND:

1. I want someone who knows and accepts that women really don't know exactly what they want and never will..............

I have been BLESSED to have found someone who is EXACTLY who I want., even when my thoughts change, my emotions change, and my world provides me with questions.

© 2013 Constance Payne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Gotta say, it's a great list, and I'm glad that you've found someone worth spending time with. It's hard to find someone to share your life with, but when you do, you should always hold them close.

I really enjoyed this one, and actually especially agree with the one saying someone to love you even when being horribly bitchy. :) I'd like that myself. :)

-Abby

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Gotta say, it's a great list, and I'm glad that you've found someone worth spending time with. It's hard to find someone to share your life with, but when you do, you should always hold them close.

I really enjoyed this one, and actually especially agree with the one saying someone to love you even when being horribly bitchy. :) I'd like that myself. :)

-Abby

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice thoughts, true love for me is also about understanding, compromise and accepting each other, blemishes and all.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Constance Payne

11 Years Ago

I am blessed to have that now; took 40 years to find it. I had to know what I wanted in life to fin.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013
Tags: life, happiness, men, women, understanding, self improvement

Author

Constance Payne
Constance Payne

Saint James, MO



About
I am an Inspirational Photographer who desires to change her small part of the world. I aspire to inspire. I am a Master's Student in Community Counseling. I am who I am and that is all that I can .. more..

Writing