The Roses

The Roses

A Story by SameDifferance
"

A short story that's part of my NaNoWriMo project.

"

The Roses


The silken petals of the white rose dipped into the crimson liquid benthe it. As the seconds passed it was being stained red, the color he loved. Such an innocent color of white being slowly tainted until it became red,the color of lust. He looked down from his perch to the lifeless body below him whose life was slowly streaming out of the neck. The body had one belonged to the daughter of a rich man ,but now he'd claimed it as his with a brand across the neck. The girl had been easy to seduce, too easy in fact, once he'd gotten her in bed it was all smooth sailing from there...until she screamed. Then he knew he'd had to finish her off quickly, with a hand slapped over her mouth to shush her he brought his silver - bladed knife to her neck and ended it. And it was all so that he himself could live. He thrived off the blood and lives of others ,for he was what most would call a demon. A cold blooded child of hell. Yup, that pretty much described him. With a sigh he jumped gracefully to the windowsill ,regained his demon form ,shrugged his shoulders to unfurl large bat-like wings, and took to the skies to search for another easy meal.
"Humans...so pitiful...", he scoffed/laughed as the cold ,midnight air threw his hair back.

© 2010 SameDifferance


Author's Note

SameDifferance
Please ignore anything that's misspelled. Thank You.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on November 14, 2010
Last Updated on November 14, 2010
Tags: death, demon, flowers, roses

Author

SameDifferance
SameDifferance

TX



About
Hello!!! My name is Eddie (I'm a girl) and I love to write. I don't usually spell very good ,so thank you to whoever made spellcheck for GoogleChrome! I like to listen to rock music when I write espec.. more..

Writing
Freed Freed

A Poem by SameDifferance