Moonlit Spirit

Moonlit Spirit

A Story by CoreBound
"

This short fragment of a story of mine consists of a young girl who has been experiencing strange disturbances that lead her into the outdoors where she will experience the world in its sleeping form.

"

“Moonlit Spirit”

               

The blissful silence that accompanies the solid, blue night sky opens a path to complete simplicity; a path lit only by the delicate light that shines so brilliantly from the moon and the stars. A whole new world is revealed, one that hides during the hours where the lands, as far as the eyes can see, are showered with pure sunlight. As the sun says its temporary farewell to the world, the moon says its greeting. Every footstep underneath its dull shed of light, a step into peaceful serenity.

 

© 2016 CoreBound


Author's Note

CoreBound
This is a little piece of a story that I have begun to write. If the reviews are decent, then I will proceed to write more along this story line, but for now I hope you enjoy this intro. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Full of powerful imagery that grabs the imagination. Good job.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CoreBound

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 1, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016
Tags: night, dreams, beauty, peace, relaxing, girl, mysterious, nature

Author

CoreBound
CoreBound

Ventura County, CA



About
There's nothing that gives me a greater pleasure than expressing and exposing captivated creativity with the magic of writing. If you enjoy fantasized, adventurous literature, then I'd like to try my .. more..

Writing
Born a Hero Born a Hero

A Story by CoreBound