First day

First day

A Story by Charles
"

Yet to be enacted....

"

          Age 17, on a road-trip with my girlfriend. We just got to the Grand Caynon and it's almost time for the sun to set.

         It's been around seven months since we first met, I'm truly in love with this girl. It's the summer before our sr. year in high school. The prevous year we had made plans to go on a road trip, and as you see, we have.

         You see, there's something most special about this warm summers day. In my pocket I hold something most dear. Bun on to that later, the better detals first. This day is windy, not too windy though. Her hair flows like the seas of passon and love. Her eyes like the rising sun over the distant horizon. I watch her in awe as the sinking sun falls below clouds. The golden area arouns us only helps reflect the untold amounts of beauty that seems to radiant off of her.

          Now my hands start to shake, my tummy falls to my toes, my palms sweat, just a little though. I now calm myself, suck it up and call her name, "Austin...". As she turns to me, it starts up again, even faster though. I reach into my pocket, she looks me in the eyes and I'd swear I'm dead and in heaven. In my other hand, I take hers, lower myself to one knee and let go of her hand. I take out this small little box, and inside, a ring. Before i show her I cross my fingers and show her, I stare her in the eyes and show her my fingers, "How would you like to be like that", as I say this, she and I start to tear up, "only forever...?"

          Down she goes, on top of me, as she cries in my shoulder I hear some mumbled words that I needn't hear to understand. This was the very first, the first day of forever...forever together.

© 2008 Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my god.....That was really beautiful...Keep writing I want to hear about the second day and the third, etc...Good job

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 7, 2008
Last Updated on April 7, 2008

Author