Is It Crazy?

Is It Crazy?

A Poem by ziomal john13
"

A poem of love at first sight!

"

“Is It Crazy”

Is it crazy that I want to be with you, I don’t even know you, I feel like I do though.

Did you say your name? I don’t know, but the sparkle in your eyes says more than your name ever will.

Did you say what you did? I’m not sure but the smile in your words does more than any occupation ever could.


Is it crazy that I want to see you, for a cup of coffee, and I don’t even drink coffee, but if you do so will I.

We could take a walk among the trees, enjoy the summer breeze, doesn’t matter, if you’re beside me.


Is it crazy that I feel the kindness in your eyes, slowly hypnotized, by the warmth in your smile.

Forgive me if I bask in it for just a little while.

Don’t know your motives or actions, but they must be pure,

Pure as the joy in your demeanor, the vivacity in your voice, the gentleness to your step.

Pure. Like the crimson hair you wear, on your snowy face with rosy hues on your cheeks so unaware, of the impression that it makes, or the beating hearts that it takes.

Is it crazy mine is taken? From the vibe that you are makin’. I sense a lifetime there, all cynics do beware

From my sense of optimism, when I view life from a prism of love that’s at first sight, oh my, what a hopeless plight! But the freckles on your complexion lead me to my original direction of innocent love for a day.

Is it crazy that I happen to feel this way?

© 2020 ziomal john13


Author's Note

ziomal john13
Just want any feedback that pertains to the writing!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a hacked account!!! This is my poem and profile photo (I know because I took it during the forest fires around salem when the sky was orange around Lancaster drive), and it should be taken down! Any help on how that is to be done would be appreciated!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
1 Review
Added on October 23, 2020
Last Updated on October 23, 2020
Tags: love, romance, crush, beauty, emotion, longing, crazy

Author

ziomal john13
ziomal john13

SALEM, OR



About
I'm an aspiring writer who tries to write from his soul. I am a fan of horror novels and books, but my favorite author is F. Scott Fitzgerald. more..