Own Personal High

Own Personal High

A Story by G. Anderson

"Hello?"

 

"Sorry, honey, I'm gonna be working late.." He sounds really tired and aggravated.

 

"Bad day?" she asks, worried. She can almost feel him nodding in agreement.

 

"It's been pretty damn horrible. Just leave the door unlocked, someone took my keys."

 

"Okay boo. I love you," she lovingly says, already thinking of a plan. She can hear him shuffling around on the other end; almost like he's picking papers up off the floor.

 

"I love you too, honey." He hangs up. She looks around the house, and it seems pretty clean. She looks down at her watch, figuring she has only a few hours until he gets home.

 

*****

He walks out to his car, emphasizing every step with a curse. Jamming the keys into the ignition, he slams his forhead into the steering wheel, fed up. A few moments later the car skids into the driveway. He looks up at the windows--all dark, all the lights off. She must be in bed already. So he quietly walks into the house, and shuts the door behind him.

 

He throws his brief case on the couch, and catches the scent of vanilla--of course, the ultimate sex smell. And sure enough, he sees the faint glow of candles trickling down the stairs and into the hallway. A smile creeps across his face. He just can't have a bad day with her around.

 

He slowly walks up the stairs, his shoes thumping on the carpet and echoing up the stairwell. She hears him--she giggles, and it wraps him up in love and gives him butterflies. He reaches the top of the stairs and the scent of vanilla candles almost knocks him back down the steps. She's all cuddled up in bed, playing fort under the covers. It's how he'll always remember her.

 

"Come to bed," she says, a smile splitting her face in two. She's up to something, and he's loving it. "Tell me about your day." He kicks off his shoes, takes off his coat and top shirt so he's in a pair of Wrangler's and a white wife beater. He slips into bed beside her, and she immediately cuddles up next to him, her hair surrounding him.

 

"It was terrible." He can smell her, right next to him, her warmth creeping into his body and dissolving all the pain and worry. He can't stay upset with her soft face upturned to his, her eyes catching the candle light, and her smile pouring all over him and into his soul.

 

"I'm sorry," she says, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him down into a kiss. He wraps his arms around her, holding her as tight as he can. He wants to feel her heartbeat just as much as she wants to feel his. He feels her breathing right next to his ear, and she's driving him crazy. "I love you," she whispers against his face, and his heart races.

 

"I love you too," he responds, his mouth moving against her forehead. His hand slips to her waist, wanting to pull her satin night gown up and hitch it over her hip. She giggles again, right into his neck this time.

 

"Back massage?" she asks, her hand slipping over his as it's on her hip. Her head is propped up on the other hand, and she's laying on her side, looking straight into his eyes, penetrating his soul. He rolls his eyes.

 

"I guess," he hisses with a smile. He knows she's just teasing him now. He rolls onto his stomach in the middle of the bed and she slips on top of him, sitting right on his lower back. Her cold finger hooks into his shirt, lifting it over his head and tossing it to the side. She leans forward, her hair tickling his back. She traces little circles all along his spine, and her breath floats down and encases his neck. He's about half mad now.

 

She presses into his back with her cool fingertips, rubbing his neck, forcing the tension and anxiety to leave. The hairs on the back of his neck are standing on end. Her hands trace the muscles on his back, running all the way up to grasp his shoulders. His hands catch hers and hold hers firmly against him.

 

"Enough, already..." he groans, burying his face into the pillow. She slides off his back, the satin running across his skin about making him lose control. He props himself up on his elbows, still on his stomach, and rubs his face with his hands.

 

"Still a bad day?" she teases. He pauses, and turns his face to her. She's giggling, of course.

 

"It's not a bad day anymore," he says, grabbing her, and pulling her underneath him. He kisses her tenderly, almost as if savoring the taste of her with every meeting of their lips. He takes his fingers and lifts her chin up slightly, so he can press his lips harder on to hers. Her hands, still ice cold, run up his chest, around his back, gripping his shoulders to press him harder atop her. Finally they wrap around his neck and rest there, still holding him tight to her.

 

His hands find her hips, pressing hard into the bone, underneath her silk gown. Slowly, he pushes it upwards, kissing her the whole time. She wraps her legs around his, the smoothness of her skin turning him on even more. He slips her gown over her head, barely missing a beat of kissing. Her smooth, nude body is pressed right against his, driving him crazy. All that separates them is his jeans and boxers. Her ice cold fingers trail in a faint line down his chest, past his stomach, and comes to rest playfully on the button of his Wranglers. He stops kissing her, and everything falls silent but the sound of his zipper. And with ease, he loses the rest of his clothes.

 

She breathes hard as he presses on top of her again, and this time she wraps her legs around his waist. She arches her back so her whole body is as close to his as possible. Her breath is ragged, she's breathless... he's so amazing, so perfect and gorgeous. He leans in and kisses her again, tender, gentle, cupping her face as he pushes into her, holding back a gasp. He pulls out slowly, and pushes in again, feeling her heart speed up right next to his. He stares into her eyes, occasionally leaning in to kiss her. The noises she makes wraps him up, binds him to her; almost as if they're moving as one. Her gasps and sighs fill his ears and he gets lightheaded, almost as if making love to her is his own personal high.

 

She clenches him closer as she climaxes with him, drawing him deeper into her, feeling him as if he was an extension of her own body. Sex is so much better when it's making love. He pauses, and her arms wrap around his neck and her hands knead through his hair and bring his face closer to hers. She pours her life into him, staring straight through his eyes and into his soul.

 

"Oh my God I love you so much," she says, trying to catch her breath. He's falling all over himself, smiling like he doesn't know what.

 

"I love you..." he says, pushing into her again. She wraps her arms tighter around him, keeping him close to her, hearing his own little sighs and grunts right into her hair.

 

And they continue on into the night <3 They keep going until she can't breathe anymore and he's about to pass out from his high. They make love until it doesn't matter anymore, until all that matters is they're one, together, and always will be. They keep making love until the candles have burned out and the room is dark but filled with love and compassion.

 

He rolls over to his side of the bed, his chest heaving. The covers have fallen halfway off the bed, so she pulls the comforter back over them. He pulls her over to him with an arm, and holds her against his side, where she is meant to be. Her curves fit right in to his side, just like two fitting puzzle pieces.

 

"That was amazing. You're amazing," he says, his eyes focused on the ceiling. Her eyes slowly close, and she buries her face into his neck.

 

"I love you so much..." she says again. He smiles to himself in the dark, then leans down and kisses her on the forehead.

 

"I love you too, bunnie bear," he tells her, whispering right into her ear. The smell of her hair fills his lungs. "You're taking a hot bubble bath with me, I'm not even tired." He hears her giggle, hiding her face under the covers.

 

"Yes sir."

 

She draws a bubble bath almost too hot to stand, and lights more vanilla candles. She dims the bathroom lights, and he slips into the water with a sigh. She puts her hair in a sloppy pony tail and slips in with him. He's sitting at one end, just adoring her, and she's sitting at the other. The bubbles just come above her n*****s. He playfully grabs her toes, and she jerks backwards, laughing. He smiles tiredly.

 

"You never told me why your day was so bad, honey," she says, studying his face. He shakes his head, laughing to himself.

 

"I've completely forgotten why it was so bad, love. You just made everything disappear." She can't help but smile, she's taken aback. After just looking at her, watching the candles cast loving shadows across her face, he shifts. "What are you doing all the way... over there?" he playfully whispers, just under his breath. He's incredibly sexy, leaned against the side of the tub, one arm propped up on the side with his head leaned sideways staring at her.

 

He leans forward, grabbing her legs just above the knees. He pulls her to him, her skin wet and slippery in his hands. He drags her into his lap, only bubbles between her breasts and him. His hands run up her legs, around her a*s, tracing little circles on her back... then slowly tracing up to grab her breasts and squeeze them lightly. He watches her face, watches the way she bites her lip and closes her eyes; he watches the way her n*****s get hard, the way her chest rises with each sharp inhale she takes. He watches the way he makes her breathless.

 

He loves the little curl of hair she misses when she puts her hair up, and loves the way it wraps around the back of her neck and sticks to her collar bone with the water. He grabs her legs again and wraps them around his waist, then kisses her chest. She tastes so good... She folds her arms around his neck and tips her head back, her eyes still closed, as he kisses along her neck and shoulders and collar bone.

 

"I thought you were too tired?" she suddenly says, pulling away. He chuckles, his hands resting on her wet hips. Now that she's raised above the water, the bubbles only come to just below her bellybutton.

 

"I was. Then you flipped the switch again, baby." She laughs, and he pulls her to him again, kissing her tenderly upon the lips. Her hands run the length of his neck and play through his hair again, which always drives him crazy. He grabs her hip bones as hard as he can and presses her into him, driving her crazy...

 

She pushes herself down onto him, already sore from the few hours earlier. His head tilts back and leans against the tub with pleasure, his eyes rolling back into his head. The water and bubble swish around her hips as she pulls herself back and forth across him, feeling him dig deep into her with excitement.

 

They make love into the morning, until they're exhausted and gasping for air; until most of the water is spilled out of the tub and bubbles are everywhere, and until the rest of the candles are burned down low. They make love until the sun is creeping through the blinds in their bedroom, and until he has to call in "sick to work".

 

After cleaning up the mess in the bathroom, he carries her to bed and gently lays her down. He crawls under the covers with her, pulling her to him once more. Her hair, now wet and tangly, surrounds them with the scent of vanilla. And they cuddle all morning and into the afternoon, crashing from their own personal high.

 

© 2011 G. Anderson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on June 15, 2011

Author

G. Anderson
G. Anderson

Detroit, MI



About
I'm Gage. I'm lame. All my stories I have experienced in at least one way or another. I use this site for self-help on recommendation from my psychologist. So, I'm not soliciting sympathy, and I c.. more..

Writing
Ricochet Ricochet

A Poem by G. Anderson