Grace of You

Grace of You

A Story by G. Anderson

The moment felt so beautiful. Crystal clear, ringing into my consciousness. The sound of happiness, of the love. You pulled me back onto the couch, cradling my head against your heart. My hair fell in ringlets along your neck, and the soft, warm, loving breath came out of you in hushed tones against it, brushing across it with a tenderness found nowhere else.
And I told you I loved you with such a passion, my breath caught in my throat and my heart stumbled upon a flame...
But you buried your hand in my hair, held my head close to you and your chest stuttered as well. You told me you loved me.
And ever since, your hand's warmth still caresses my head. Your love still washes over me in a protective, yearning way I've never felt before. The grace of our love is tangible, and my trust and love for you will never fall short; never until I feel the grace of you start to slip.
If it ever does.

© 2012 G. Anderson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on January 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 9, 2012

Author

G. Anderson
G. Anderson

Detroit, MI



About
I'm Gage. I'm lame. All my stories I have experienced in at least one way or another. I use this site for self-help on recommendation from my psychologist. So, I'm not soliciting sympathy, and I c.. more..

Writing
Ricochet Ricochet

A Poem by G. Anderson