COCKBLOCKER

COCKBLOCKER

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

C Conniving Cunning Charlatans

O Oral-Administrator Orators

C Chasing Clitoris Constantly

K Killing Kindred-Spirits

B Banality Bum B******s

L Lust Licking Lovers

O Obtuse Over-Compensating

Clubbing C**t-looking Children

K Kindergarten-Mentality

E Endless Evergrowing Egos

R Rendering Rearends Relentlessly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

© 2008 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Definition of a cockblocker: A person (male or female) who intentionally or unintentionally strives to WIN THE PRIZE by blocking or preventing others from getting their hands on that same prize. A person whom achieves the top status by all means necessary including blocking another person.
THERE ARE DEFINITELY MANY OF THOSE HERE, BUT DO YOUR THANG and fo' get about et LOL

Posted 16 Years Ago


9 of 9 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh you never seem to disappoint me...
Ha ha, thanks for the laugh. You just know how to make my day at times.


Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

damn the cockblockers... LOL
great write

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I have been enlightend
I think I work with a few, scratch that, a lot of them.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

LOL You know...I only heard this term for the first time about a year ago while in LA with a friend of mine. I wasn't single, she was and for some reason I was getting all the attention so she got a little upset and...well, it was a funny situation. Anyway...this poem is certainly a fun read and once again you have managed to push the envelope far passed what most people are willing to do. Bravo to you!

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Interesting yet funny! Great I love it! Great read! Thanks for sharing! Charley

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

very interesting...I enjoyed reading this one.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

great rant rev. :O) -----mishel

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Hmmmm...I have a friend who invites me out with her because she says I am a good cockblocker. She's called me a cockblocker for almost 6 years now. To us it means that she can go out and not get harrassed by the "dicks" out there...because they dont mess with her when they see her hanging out with me and she can just have no problems going about having a good time. So our definitions of cockblockers are different. Must be an east coast/west coast thing, HA! So...by our definition here in Sacto...I am a cockblocker and proud of it.

It means women can go out with you and not be harassed by guys just looking for tail, because you drive them off.

Interesting to see what the different interpretations of it is throughout the world though.





Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Never heard of it the term before....but know many of 'em! Very cool!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Hahahahaha... I have a few friends that I would call cockblockers :) My opinion, they can't get any themselves so they have to ruin it for everyone else... I had one friend in particular that was famous for this... I mean everytime we went out and I started talking to some guy, there she was being stupid and totally runing my game... I really liked this piece!
Kates

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1032 Views
44 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on May 29, 2008

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..