CHILD ABUSE

CHILD ABUSE

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man

C Chaos Driven Mind
H Hatred From Within
I Innocence Taken Away
L Love All Gone
D Death is the answer

A Always Afraid
B Beaten Until Submission
U Universal Pain
S Serenity Never comes
E Eternal Struggling

Child Abuse Pictures, Images and Photos

© 2009 Crazy Cat Man


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
It's a beautiful write, and behind it lies a very sad fact ...
I really can't stand how a mature adult can be so guiltless and violent towards a child
And what about those 'pedophiles' - how can they get satisfaction from the little body, innocent-faced of a child???
Truly, I find it inhuman, not to say beast
And it's even more heart-rending to know what's become of the child's world, the innocence lost, the daily beating, awful words echoing in his/her mind ..
and what about those sexually abused girls - Maybe a dream broken, self-respect lost ..
They all fall into a dark alley, where they are afraid to rise their eyes, and sometimes they are too used to this world that they fear the light, because they're surrounded by hatred
It's a very good and true topic you've written about
Recently I've made a campaign on street harassment, and we're looking forward to stop child abuse as well
Nice job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Thank you for writing this and raising your voice for children of abuse. This is a great poem to bring awareness to these innocent children. it is sad but it needs to be heard...

Voice


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Child abuse is one of the saddest things ever.... This acrostic was in your face and true. Every line describes child abuse and how that child must feel. I'm so glad I have a loving family that would never do that to me. Some kids aren't so lucky. Great job

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This simple piece made me want to cry, because it is so true. I connected with this piece on a level that many people shouldn't have to and that made all the more intense for me.

It is one of those pieces that you can read over and over and never tire of the message. I can see this posted on a wall with a bashed up baby underneath it. Oh I hope that doesn't sound horrible, but sometimes that is the only way to get the point across. To get people to open their eyes and see just what is going on around them!

Well done, this is penned beautifully!

Posted 14 Years Ago


How sad this is to the point where it seems almost lovely. It's the unspoken truth which people find to uncomfortable to pay attention to. Things such as this can hardly be ignored, and everyone of your words put down on this page with send a different message to every reader who gives the time of day to read it a new message of hope and caring. I have, in my day, although it may not be many, have known a large amount of females and children whom have been abused and I wish I could stop something like this from happening.

Your message is strong, clear, bone-cutting and straight down to the point. No BS. This is just a stepping stone into getting the women and children of the Earth in good shape where they are suppose to be.


As for the poem itself, I do not think that you need the double letters in order for the readers to see the CHILD ABUSE on the side. It's a little distracting with the double letters, and it also makes me feel as if you are "dumbing down" your poem, in case people don't get it. Even if they don't, the message is clear enough. Also, the L line is a little out of character with the rest of the poem. It seems a little less sophisticated then the rest of the poem and really sticks out to me.

But overall, I love the idea that you are driving here and I think it will go far. It may not seem like much but every little bit helps.

Keep Writing.

=YourMidnightSecret=

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WOW! Those stats shock me.
Nice poem. Very eye opening.
I like your aim here.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

744 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 2, 2009
Last Updated on July 6, 2009

Author

Crazy Cat Man
Crazy Cat Man

New York, NY



About
these are my favorite poems that I have done Letter To Keira KnightleyA Poem by The Reviewer Everybody's CrazyA Poem by The Reviewer Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate Dimmu Borgir - Ga.. more..

Writing
Racism Racism

A Poem by Crazy Cat Man



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..