Johnlock

Johnlock

A Story by Taylor M.
"

For those of you who don't know, Johnlock is a fandom that wants Sherlock Holmes and John Watson to be a couple. My friend asked for a Johnlock story, so here it is! (Ps. I DO NOT LIKE JOHNLOCK)

"

John gazed at the man standing across from him. Normally, he would be making a statement about how he wasn't gay. But now, looking over at the greatest criminal agent in England, he knew that wasn't true. Besides, Sherlock's eyes locked onto his own. The apoligy in his eyes was obvious as his eyes moved to John's wound. He hadn't meant for his best friend to get shot. Crimson blood leaked from John's thigh, right above his knee. The silence lasted for what seemed like forever.

"I'm sorry John." Sherlock suddenly stated. A lump formed in his throat. What if John was dying? It was possible to die of an open wound like that. The bullet had ripped through the flesh. The Bullet. It had seemed to come out of no where.

"It's okay, Sherlock. Really." John's voice was broken with pain. The sound of his weakened voice caused Sherlock to be more upset. His thoughts raced. He really was dangerous, and now the one man he cared for lay shot in an alley. Feeling like he might faint, he reached out and touched John's jumper. John noticed the pale hand rest on his arm. His eyes trailed up the arm and the shoulder until they reached Sherlock's face. Sherlock moved from his spot sitting across from John and moved next to him.

"This is all my fault." Sherlock muttered. His gaze met John's injury again. "I'm so sorry." John was honestly shocked. This was as much emotion as he had ever seen from Sherlock before.

"Sherlock. I don't blame you. If I die- (sherlock winces at the word)- it won't be your fault. I would rather die here than have lived my life not knowing you." John spoke these words in a slightly raised, strong voice. Sherlock's eyes filled with tears. He wiped his eyes agressively. Crying wouldn't help John.

"We only came out here because of me. You told me it was a bad idea. You were right. You are always right. I want you  to know that John. You are my only friend, and I would be lost without you. Please John. Please don't die." Now tears were streaming down both men's cheeks. John could feel his life slipping away. Sherlock could feel it too. John couldn"t help himself. He leaned over and hugged Sherlock. At first, Sherlock was uncomfortable, but then he relaxed, and wrapped his arms around John. John pressed his face into Sherlock's curls.

"Sherlock, if I die here..." His voice cut off and then sounded again "I love you." Sherlock froze. Did he hear correctly? A thousand thoughts roamed through his head. But four words came to mind.

"I love you too." He listened, but there was no reply. Slowly, he rolled John's face towards his. He saw his friends blank eyes stare up at him. John was dead.

© 2013 Taylor M.


Author's Note

Taylor M.
First Johnlock fanfic! I REGRET NOTHING!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Added on March 31, 2013
Last Updated on March 31, 2013
Tags: johnlock, sherlock, holmes, john, watson

Author

Taylor M.
Taylor M.

Surrey, United Kingdom



About
I am a young writer who wants to be heard. I am a Whovian, and a Sherlockian. I hope you enjoy my writing, because I often get ambarassed by my work. I mostly write about romance, heart-break, suspens.. more..

Writing