sorry

sorry

A Poem by Jay Jay

 

When you call me I don't want to answer the phone but I always pick up because its you,
You make it so hard for me to breathe, so hard to let go and be free..
So hard for me to move on from ur voice, ur face, ur words…
It will be as If I never exsisted….
To start a new life without you in it…
To make everything come true..
To get rid of you with the coming storm..
You make it so hard for me to move on and Find another love..
Iv fallen in love without you, you spoke too late…
Now its all for nothing…
CANT win at a losing game, and we'll never win...
Im sorry…
You just struck out…

© 2009 Jay Jay


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow ... very very nice ... a well written piece indeed ... it be so hard sometimes to get over someone especially someone we enjoyed being with so very much and who happen to be such a huge part of our lives and yet sometimes there does come a time when we just have to move on and get over it 'cause hey you had your change and you blew it ... and well ... anyway ... well done ... I liked it ... good job ... :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


OMG... when I read this, I had to read it again... why am I at this exact point in my life? It's like you overheard my phone conversation last night and just wrote about it... this is awesome.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2009

Author

Jay Jay
Jay Jay

Eastpointe, MI



About
im Jen i havnt written in a while in the last year... i feel like i have lost my voice and that makes me sad. maybe my life has gotten happier and i have no need for sad poems so i have no inspirati.. more..

Writing
Never Again Never Again

A Poem by Jay Jay



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..