Dissecting Destruction.

Dissecting Destruction.

A Story by Crimson_ish
"

A little thought.

"

She says she is a storm, a lightning, and a thunder bolt that will ruin and restore peace, a paradox she adores to knit. But aren't we already beings of destructive forces? Our beginnings full of destruction and chaos, collisions of galaxies and stars.


A storm, a lightning, and a thunder bolt is comparatively pleasant.


She says she is the savage flood that destroys life yet leaves footprints. Why call yourself ocean, floods, and rivers, when the most destructive force resides within.


The destruction of want
The destruction of need
The destruction of passion.


I've often come across people, not just women, but people who address themselves with natural disaster, thunderous bolts, or lightning sounds, or treacherous earth quakes, forever feeling in superlatives and plural, and I have more often wondered whether they realise, light has the ability to illuminate the entire sphere, whilst beholding a core of darkness.


Wants, needs, and passions are although the core of destruction, they are the mystical elements that move us that surround us, they are the creators, the pioneers, they make us human. Even with a core of darkness one does not lose themselves, they are held on by these enchanting spirits of ours that reside within us. We are our destruction, and we are our darkness, and we are our exultation and we are our happiness, and serenity, and astonishment. Yin and Yang is nothing but a complex psychotic relationship.




It is during these moments of a feverish turmoil that we find ourselves, when borders fade and darkness and light, flow, merge, and unite into each other, so don't turn your eyes away from these destructions to something marginal, because although transient, destructions make us natural.

© 2016 Crimson_ish


Author's Note

Crimson_ish
A little thought, hopefully a little help too :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016
Tags: self, passion, need, want, destruction, chaos, yin, yang

Author

Crimson_ish
Crimson_ish

About
A woman in her 20s possessing ardent passion for literature and writing, secretly weaved between the trenches of her fingers are silence, melancholy, turmoil, and curiosity. I believe in universe and .. more..

Writing