Vile Vermin

Vile Vermin

A Story by Cristian Penate
"

A first-person narrative about an abnormal boy who despises his family. ( this work is copyrighted!)

"

         


                Vile Vermin


            There I laid petrified at the thought, such a horrible thing, to even be spoken would bound me in chains.Yet upon seeing the act done, a sense of pleasure coursed through me. I folded my bed sheets, set my luxuries in order, and made sure my pet mouse was lost in soft dreams. These stupid apes think they're smart, they are an insult to the mind, the brain we all possess yet these morons- no...these insects- YES these puny unworthy insects! They should be crushed, dealt with in a manner as to undermine their ugly pride. So carefully I crept into the mind, picturing the perfect death. Then the idea struck me. The same that gave me the cold feeling of earlier. The poor vermin of the house to whose eyes scream DEATH and PLAGUE; their carcass was thrown out as a feast for the hounds.  

          Unfair was the game of the puny humans, my parents. Little did they know about the weakness of love, a fool’s lust, a game most abusable. They hid it at the top shelf masked by spices. “Idiots,” I said; the word came out as anger was an abusive person, forcing one to say things they rather not, but the idea holds no second thought, only after the act had been done. I grabbed that spice hiding in the shadows, marked DEATH, and PLAGUE. What will I do with it? Spice up the game. Unknowing did my rotten parents eat their nightly dinner, my sister and her goring of books, picture books, complete buffoon.


          It is not till the first coughing happened that I broke a smile. Then the second, and the third, then laughter filling the room as a stream of blood ran across the wooden floor. “ YOU IDIOTS!” I yelled, laughing as to cough up the heart. “ A fair game,” I said, grabbing a coat to finally depart from this filthy home. Before leaving, however, I saw the vermin- no...people! The people with the gleaming red eyes and tails, they began feasting on the true vermin, a most laughable tale.  My sister was down on luck. They began with her, but bout she would, there is no heaven for vermin like her. I would stay to watch my parents devoured, but the clock struck twelve, it’s past my bedtime.

                                  

© 2018 Cristian Penate


Author's Note

Cristian Penate
This is one of my earliest pieces of writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. A little hard for me to follow the entire time but I was intrigued. You may want to make your format consistent. The last line of the second paragraph is different in font and text size.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2018
Last Updated on January 20, 2018
Tags: fantasy, fiction, family, murder, horror

Author

Cristian Penate
Cristian Penate

Miami, FL



About
I just started writing 3 months ago. I love pasta. I love milkshakes. I love fantasy. I love writing! more..