Enlightenment

Enlightenment

A Poem by CrochetRie
"

Ever just "know" something without having been directly or indirectly involved? This is what I experience and I'm desparately trying to get it down on paper.

"

Suddenly, like a punch in the gut, sheering pain splinters inside me then radiates, stealing the very breath of my lungs and leaving me dazed. As if struck by lightning, an electrical charge surges erratically but purposely to every nerve ending until my brain is lit up with vivid and confusing images; flashes of a moment, a string of events or thoughts and emotion. Most of which are not my own. Blinded from the world around me yet, I see everything so clearly.

© 2013 CrochetRie


Author's Note

CrochetRie
WIP- I have no idea where this is taking me and is a work in progress.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great work in progress I cannot wait to see where it leads. I understand the feelings, but have never had the images. Mine is usually a warning of sorts but I can never quite get the entire picture till it's too late then it is like s**t! that's what that was...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dream Weaver is right, "Dead Zone" a nail on the head with that one.

Lol, reading this puts me in mind of taking DMT, the feeling of being connected and knowing more than you oath to. Perhaps you are plugged into our collective consciousness and you are pulling from pieces of the entire tapestry.

Please continue I would really love to know where you will be taking this. Keep me posted?

Posted 12 Years Ago


The first and last sentences are amazing! I can't wait to see where you go with this...

Posted 12 Years Ago


excellent..vivid,and you have captured this well with your words

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's called the "Dead Zone" and if you ever seen the movie, you'll see the comparisons you’ll know exactly what I’m getting at…Keep writing a great work in progress…


Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved the vvid words you used and I can imagine it very clearly. Powerful. . Great work!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2013

Author

CrochetRie
CrochetRie

Forest Lake, MN



About
Formally known as, "BagLady", I've returned after a several yr hiatus with a renewed confidence that WritersCafe.org writers works are safe from accidental deletion. Having been a part of the very fir.. more..

Writing
Inferno Inferno

A Poem by CrochetRie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fear Fear

A Poem by Treo LeGigeo