Beautiful Bayelsa Girl

Beautiful Bayelsa Girl

A Story by Crosby Idasa
"

Sexual Love in an advance level

"

That day him and his friends were drinking  red wine called Vino Tinto, it's an old  Italian wine... And suddenly this black beautiful Bayelsa girl, she stood across the road and she called his name, she said he should please come very fast, that it was getting darker 8:45pm at the time!



He told her to come by the wine table and be with him, she had to cross the road and went straight to his ear and whispered; I want to make Love to you tonight!

He Looked at his friends and he also looked at his wine glass, He looked back at her eyes and he saw her beautiful wish!



He had to rush up His glass of wine, and she dragged Him up from the chair, His friends where all looking at them, He cuddled her and they were both walking straight to the apartment!

Getting to the door, He pulled a key out and He opened the door, she pushed Him to the bed and she locked the door!

They kissed for awhile, and He dragged her breast out of her bra, she was so excited and horny, He romanced her well just the way she desired it!



She said f**k me, but her white G-string was still on, He pulled it down with his teeth, He fingered her virginal few minutes before He plugged in His black huge pennis...

She took in her breath and she screamed out loud, He started f*****g her with no sign of remorse, she was in love with what she was feeling, screaming and shouting but a music was playing in the background, and the song playing was birthday sex by Jeremil...



He told her, Baby turn your a*s this way let me give you doggy, and she said please f**k me from behind! You are my sweetest love ever!


It was getting late, He lasted up to 2hours without him cumming, she was loving it but she was getting tired, He made her squirt and squirt but He wasn't cumming, she said to him baby you are my god, please cum!

And He told her, I'm not the one holding back my sperm, they fucked to the extent of she getting a call from her mom several time but she wasn't picking up! 



She was so in love with this black n****r's love!


The annoying part of the whole story was that He didn't cum, and He had to walk her home at 11:08pm because she stays in the neighborhood and her mama was calling...



She never forgets that night whenever she meets him on the way or in the park of their hood, she always calls him Champion of my love, and she always asked for a repeat of everything and she gets it more better and sweet!

© 2019 Crosby Idasa


Author's Note

Crosby  Idasa
He never asked her, but she asked and got it right and good

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I have tales to be written, can't use my real name. I did like the tale my friend. When I was in the Army. I had a black friend from Virginia. He hated being in Germany. I made him go downtown with me. He got lucky the first night and often. He loved Germany then. Good to taste the food and the woman of the new places, if lucky. Your story lively and outstanding.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Crosby  Idasa

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much Coyote
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.



Reviews

I have tales to be written, can't use my real name. I did like the tale my friend. When I was in the Army. I had a black friend from Virginia. He hated being in Germany. I made him go downtown with me. He got lucky the first night and often. He loved Germany then. Good to taste the food and the woman of the new places, if lucky. Your story lively and outstanding.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Crosby  Idasa

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much Coyote
Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 30, 2019
Last Updated on January 31, 2019

Author

Crosby  Idasa
Crosby Idasa

Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria



About
I'm loyal,I respect and most time I can be more generous showing hearts... I need to be a great writer that's my motivation more..

Writing
The War The War

A Poem by Crosby Idasa