Unity

Unity

A Poem by Crow
"

Cara Mia. Always, and forever.

"
And lo, in the dark of night they became one.

The barriers now broken, and the two found each other at last. The gods have failed once more. As it seemed to be destined in each lifetime prior and to come.

And with but a touch, they ignited. Twin flames now billowed with a brilliance to shame that of the lights of elysium.

He breathed nebulae onto her neck as she carved constellations across his back, emblazoning their marks onto one another and relinquishing parts of their very beings to refill the voids in each other left behind from the millenia of the past.

No longer challenged by the gauntlet of the gods, their sounds of unity echoed throughout the vast sea of starlight, reaching the ears of many. Those who heard knew that they had once more overcome the challenges set forth against them.

The Knight of the Stars, armored by the sun and the Paladin of the Nebulae, imbued with the might of an imploding star, had once again sailed across the reaches of space to find one another and reclaim each other to salvage and cultivate their eternal bond.

© 2019 Crow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

222 Views
Added on October 21, 2019
Last Updated on October 21, 2019

Author

Crow
Crow

About
Within the darkest hearts. Within the most twisted minds. Within the most frayed souls. Emerges the greatest of tales. more..

Writing
Author's Note Author's Note

A Poem by Crow


The End The End

A Poem by Crow


Ares Ares

A Poem by Crow