Another World

Another World

A Screenplay by Rukiya Productions
"

Introduction Time is of a universal concept. So shall nothing happen before its time. I am my own doctor seeking healing— Energy does not die, it only changes form.

"

Introduction


Time is of a universal concept. So shall nothing happen before its time. I am my own doctor to seek healing, patience and love"

 

Energy does not die, it only changes form.  The passion and connection with those of like mind will always unite.  Resurrected into the purposeful existence needed for its existence, we all have our parts to play in this wonderful theatre- called life.  Men and women, young and old have a place in this act, the choice is to take on your role or go through life unfulfilled.  I choose to live my life with all the happiness and power that has been vested in me.  In this time and day many have no clue as to their actual role; the passion and love within our hearts lie dormant, in need of our soul mate.  The opportunity to become all that our hearts desire is a given to all who would seek this wonderful blessing.  This is a story of distant persons, in distant places, who have connected through the powers of thought and realization. 

 

Another World

 

The essence of my character

A beauty of foreign lands

The gleam of the sun in my eyes

The bronze sheen of my golden skin

                   

The spirituality of my presence

The striking pose of my appearance

An individual consumed by many

The shadow of power and deliverance

 

An earthling of another world

A spirit throughout the realms of time

A portrait of Eve, a voice of creation

Of another world, in another place of excess mind!

 

crystyle.copyright2003

 

 


Excerpt Chapter One

 

 

Pursuing their dreams and goals within the modeling fields, a young handsome man of Jamaican descent HF Whyte, finds a Queen of African American heritage.  Through means of casual communication, a spark ignites between them as time begins to reveal a tie of past, present and future prospective. 

 

In His Image " I Am"

 

Browsing through his profile I was captivated with his magnificent appearance “OMG! Indeed--truly manifested--I am now your biggest fan--one of the most impressive images in time “--  Standing six feet tall with the a gorgeous dark complexion, his hair long and black twisted in dread locks, I noticed the alluring shape of his eyes, how they bore into my soul, drawing me into his masculine face.  The muscle tone of his slender body was very appealing, a true image of the perfect afro-centric black man.

 “Thank you for the compliment :) should you visit NYC anytime soon, let’s hang out...” Enthusiastic reading his reply I respond “that is a must--got some business deals there in the spring--going to check out your sites too--I am sure there are a lot of things we can work on together--check out this other site of mine also”.  “I'm looking forward to meeting you... ox I will sure to check out your site also... let’s keep in good contacts...”  Happy to becoming familiar with such an interesting man, my imagination begins to wonder, if this conversation will lead to a more meaningful acquaintance, I reply If possible what do you think of the image I just posted in my naturally sexy album --titled reflection of my sexy--I am really getting into taking my own pics--stay up”.  


“Though your nude n ripe displaying with passion, your eyes hold in true frame the reflection of your true beauty...” reading his response my curiosity broadens and I begin to look at other pictures in his versatile modeling portfolio. Posting comments on this spectacular image of him
I reply your hair accents your gorgeous brown body with such a masculine sexy face in my eyes the perfect male model! “Are you trying to melt my heart--I just left you another comment as well--I so enjoy looking at you and to learn of your poetic and intellectual nature is indeed a pleasure!” continuing on I reply “I am so naughty but reading your stimulating comment--I wonder if perhaps you in your desirable state would also take in my beauty and hold me captive--lol--our charms seem to bond--got me blushing down here in the M-town”, he repliesI was born a poet yes, and so my eyes only sees as my very being living in Arts.. As in art you are of beauty n in your beauty I'm tamed. I color a bright hue of desires for you... attract in ways I can only show with my paint brush stroke after stroke after stroke. .. I can't control nor would I want to control the beauty of arts... in lust craved from love I'm simply aiming to embody with appreciation all it allows or will offer in good tasting... I parallel my desires as only touching you without boundaries would begin to allow  you to feel what your soul dreams to awaken too... in my arms ...in passion... knowing no ends to pleasures so real...True Beauty in your reflections, should seek me...oxox 

" Becoming more enticed with our conversation my inner self begins to connect with him as he verses his poetic flow “And in your poetic creation, a handsome and alluring god was gifted unto the goddesses of this earth-- Yes indeed I reply- you are special and this sings deeply within the dark and original characteristics of your masculine appeal--the effect of your stare--the length of your hair --the tone of your skin-the power as a King amongst men--gives me such a stimulation that I can only share with the chosen -- you have now placed a new gleam in my eye and a flicker in my longing to please and indulge in your taste and feel, however I am not tamed and as you so eloquently state my soul does dream to awaken and satisfy its thirst and desires of passionate elevation that most will never know--and there is no ends to such pleasures which are so real--real as the beauty in the sunset and the glow of the full moon beneath a bed or roses atop black silk sheets--with only my lust and need to command without words being expressed” the more we write notions of our inner essence, the energy grows stronger with each thought of artistic expression.

It was indeed a pleasure to see the movement of your website. Its brings warmth to know that it’s a lot more to you than your beauty (as I have already read :)  If I can be of any help to you ruling your Queendom, please don't hesitate to ask of me. I love the meaning and the origin of your words. Keep up the wonderful works. ..Again, now that you have my assistance should you request of me, You’re High...Ness...oxox  --  ps... I also love forward to working with you n collaborating on some future projects...
In calm, I'm tranquil by ur beauty it is so I am tamed. Your softness demands this of me before the soul mating can begin in the pleasure of foreplay... I'm very aware tame u can not be done by force. Only the greater forces that massage your heart can have what seems to be that effect... But knowing the laws at hand... Only a Queen Lioness is able to seduce a King Lion with her beauty n sexiness. Soft with her purr gentle she knows exactly where to stroke him. He allows her wild n freaky side to get beside him. As he awakens, he replies not with his thunderest roar, but instead the feel of its thrust. In sensual acts my actions ignite us and our bodies become one in heat... She allows her king to dominate her in pleasures with pleasure... She also knows that she rules the heart of the One who rules the mass... Because He can only be tamed by her softness n beauty. So with confidence she smiles as she walk beside him as he seems to lead n make way.  As our conversation continues the magnitude of his manly character, stimulates my senses.  


There is nothing within the earth more beautiful to me sides motherhood than the respect --love and power a King represents--I truly am attracted to your physical --yet your mental and spiritual presence are what continues to make me think of you--I feed off such wisdom and to know that you sense my hunger makes me want desert--as I looked at your profile more last night I am most captivated by your image that states--(In his image I am)--there is much work to be done--in regards to the manifestation of our right as the most powerful of people to rule this earth and that is the motivation and definition of my destiny--sure I love to model-but my age and late start has detoured my desire to be apart of an agency etc--I am basically gaining experience and exposure so that I can blow up on my own--through my endeavors which enumerate the essence of African Americans and all cultured persons--which in regards are those of African roots--your being born in Kingston Jamaica is a wonderful advantage and an area of potential business which can allow your influence a magnitude of opportunities-- our images are what I want to promote as well as profiles within my community and birthplace--what is in the beginning shall be in the end--the last shall once again be first--the magnitude of The Obama Presidency has a profound impact on the times and this is why I am so anxious to ride the waves of opportunity and gain wealth during these days of tribulation--I envision a nation so strong that slavery and its detriments will never accost us again and the world can be returned to the natural creation God has defined it to be---first we could begin with a novel we can write a novel together since at this time we are distanced  yet using an instant messenger we can begin and get the project accomplished--what do u think?”

“I think your thoughts, your vision and direction is as beautiful as you are. You are an inspiration and asset to your community. The day will come when all will appreciate the works, that’s soon to be. I would love to walk n work by your side to begin our project. Your age is simply a measure of time that only exists in concept. You can and will define the world as you will. Human standard don’t apply to you. This you can feel without question. Nothing can stop you but you...n as long as im around. I WONT let you.

Indeed I need to read your sentiments of appreciation and encouragement--for those are more meaningful to me than any dollar amount--I greatly adore you and all that you represent--we will begin immediately-- U will rule--as Queen I do respect my place as woman even as an Amazon I surrender to the intellect and power of my Kings--and I do mean Kings for I know that I cannot do it alone--to know that I have u beside me is a gift that was surely blessed upon me by Alls Creator--

 

© 2012 Rukiya Productions


Author's Note

Rukiya Productions
The beginnings of love and power are found with the immense maze of the world-wide web, as artists and entrepreneurs begin a profitable relationship, the fires of passion are ignited and the bonds of universal love introduce the makings of Another World an ongoing saga.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it!!!!!! You did really good!!!!! Inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I applaud you!!!!!!!! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 24, 2012
Tags: Romance, Culture, Rebirth, Erotica

Author

Rukiya Productions
Rukiya Productions

Memphis, TN



About
Poetry Is My Passion-- I love to write, my specialties include- The Literary art agendas of Rukiya Productions which support writing help, book editing, publishing, emagazines, editorial print, scr.. more..

Writing