How the Voyager 1 saved Earth

How the Voyager 1 saved Earth

A Story by Cscheuch
"

Earth is under attack. The lives of 7billion people rely on Roth a 19 year tetritarian from the planet Zatos.

"
Zatos, A large goldilock planet in the galaxy Messier 104. Messier 104 is 29,350,000 light years away from the Milky Way galaxy. Zatos is inhabited by lifeforms called Tetritarians. Tetritarians are far more advanced than any other species in the universe. They have created vehicles that travel faster than the speed of light, medicine that gives you supernatural powers, teleportation devices, and etc. The Tetritarians live in a dictatorship government, in which anybody who disagrees with the law is executed. The government or The Yar, controls all information that goes into Zatos. Every news channel, paper, podcast, or radio is controlled by The Yar. The capital of Zatos, Irata, is the most powerful and wealthiest city. Along with the The Yar, many scientists live in Irata. Scientists that have made Zatos what it is today. There are 3 groups of scientists: the researchers, the engineers, and experimentalists. Together they help The Yar conquer and destroy galaxies one by one, and the milky way is the next one on the list.
Roth a 19 year old Tetritarian, is applying for a job as an experimental scientist for The Yar. His parents once told him that if he stayed on the side of The Yar they will not hurt you. Roth stepped into his n-64 teleporter and quickly arrived on the doorstep of the R.E.E. in a matter of seconds. Roth then goes to the front desk to sign in. He is sent to the applicants transporter that is labeled Experimental. He arrives in an office with a short gray haired man who goes by the name of Dr. Ikol. He examines all of Roth’s test scores and applications. Roth is glad to hear he has received the job. His job with Dr. Ikol was to study objects that go in and out of galaxies. The Yar uses this information to spot out week galaxies. Galaxies can vary in size; Ones that contain less than a 100 billion stars are considered small or weak. Also the shape is important too. There are 3 main types: Spiral, Elliptical, and Galactic Mergers. Spirals are the easiest to target because there are gaps of empty space to infiltrate. Elliptical are generally long and round. It is quite a powerful galaxy because there are stars over 3 trillion years old that exist there. Galactic Mergers are harder to attack because they are single small galaxies that move together to become one. Some of the mergers even interact with each other.
Roth’s first task as an experimental was to send out galactic sonars to the Milky Way Galaxy to detect if there were any major threats before Zatos attacked. It has been 3 weeks without a single result, but one day it happened. About 17.6 million light years into the Milky Way, the radar picked up a signal. The signal soon began to agitate the sonar. Then odd numbers and symbols were flashing on the sonars screen. Then the screen went blank. Roth at the time was hiding under his desk thinking that the machine was going to explode. It was a odd for this piece of technology to collapse like it did. The only element that could harm the machine was gold, and that was extremely rare in Zatos. The screen turned back on and the only thing that was on it was a horizontal arrow. Then Roth heard voices. The language spoken was somehow very similar to Tetritaria, the language of Zatos. The voice explained that this was a message from humans from a planet called Earth in the Milky Way to all extraterrestrials. The tape explained human’s culture and way of living. Roth immediately fell in love with the Human race. He had not told The Yar or even Dr. Ikol of what he had discovered.
Next week The Yar had planned its attack on The Milky way. At that time Roth began to panic. He did not want Earth destroyed. He finally told Ikol all that he knew about Earth. Ikol said it was extremely dangerous for him to be contacting a different planet. Roth Explained that the people of Earth were good people, and he would do whatever it takes to save them. Ikol agreed and in 5 days they built a machine using quantum energy that had the same catastrophic effect as a super nova. Using this Machine Ikol and Roth were able to prevent the invading Yar army from going into the Milky Way. Since the machine cause such a cataclysmic event, it destroyed The Yar's army, Zatos, and the sounds of earth. That day Roth saved over 7 billion lives.

© 2015 Cscheuch


Author's Note

Cscheuch
Ignore grammar problems leave comments

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on July 4, 2015
Last Updated on July 4, 2015

Author

Cscheuch
Cscheuch

Philadelphia, PA



Writing
exitium exitium

A Story by Cscheuch