I want.

I want.

A Poem by Curiouslyrecordingmylife

I want to be a writer, but I can't.
I want to be an author, want to lead you worlds away.. to work the words a certain way, creating perfect plays and visualisa-tions, when the curtain lifts, miraculous twists, into the glimpses of worlds that I've made. Have my tongue skim my lips, as I mouth along the lines, little pinches of insight from inside my messed up, crippled mind.
I want to inspire.

I want to make them feel.

I want to twist the concept of whats real, and then reveal a new reality, a certain type of sanity, a personality, to sow a seed... To grow into there minds and every night inspire there dreams... I want to be a remedy to read. A moment of escape from what seems real.

With words I can merge, I can intricately insert the right amount of emotive, creative, AMAZING language, that I've heard.
I can make them imagine, be the base of there brains actions, when it soaks up all my syllables and builds upon my blueprints, visualising infinitely brilliant material.

With words I can pass on the knowledge that's needed, our RIGHT to delight in tending to our curiousness. I can send secret messages, and bend the rules of seriousness. I can lend a helping hand, expanding grand descriptive delusions of experiences. Fiction's just a fraction of the options of possible written appearances.

I want to be a writer, because it's something I enjoy. It's something I have always, yet never realised the levels so high. I LOVE to write.

I want to be a writer but the world keeps telling me no.
I do not have the grades I need, to take the course I need- to get the grades I need, to succeed in attempting to succeed. Keeps telling me no. Age 11ish diagnosed not dyslexic! But, dyslexic-ish... So many minor problems, with complicated names.. So many tiny hold backs, was told I should refrain.
...so many scrappy notebooks.. And yes, the spellings crap... But there's pages after pages of.. highly detailed, un-spelled crap... With story lines, with lyrical binds, with interpretations of brilliant minds. With opinions and description and persuasion. With an insight to addiction and to craving. With an individual twist on the meaning of creating.

I want to be a writer, and I want, just once... the world to tell me 'yes.'

© 2016 Curiouslyrecordingmylife


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
-
Thank you for expression your burning desire to be a writers. Also, you did a wonderful job describing why you want to be a writer. So what if you dyslexic, this just mean you have to work harder. Your here writing wonderful work so it mean that it is not stopping you. If you WANT IT BAD ENOUGH, you will achieve it. Great piece. N.



Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Curiouslyrecordingmylife

7 Years Ago

Thank you! I totally appreasiate your review andd support! :)



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
-
Thank you for expression your burning desire to be a writers. Also, you did a wonderful job describing why you want to be a writer. So what if you dyslexic, this just mean you have to work harder. Your here writing wonderful work so it mean that it is not stopping you. If you WANT IT BAD ENOUGH, you will achieve it. Great piece. N.



Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Curiouslyrecordingmylife

7 Years Ago

Thank you! I totally appreasiate your review andd support! :)
I think you could be an incredible writer, if that's what you want to be. You already are. Pursue your dreams, and when you reach them the struggle it took to get you there will be worthwhile. You have talent. You have passion. There's no reason, grades and not-quite-dyslexia included, that you shouldn't be able to do what you want. Keep on writing. I'm serious

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ow. I think your words just did something else, and that would be shoot a hole in my heart. This is exactly how I feel, and it's brilliantly written, at that. Exactly how I feel. The only thing of note about this that I see to correct is to change "there" to "their", and there are a few more minor grammatical errors but... wow. This is fantastic. And it kind of hurts lol

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Curiouslyrecordingmylife

7 Years Ago

My god, you're super motivational! Apologies for slightly hurting you with my words haha pain was ne.. read more
Irene Willis

7 Years Ago

If you ever need an editor, hit me up ;)
Seriously though, love your writing!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2016
Last Updated on June 27, 2016
Tags: Poem, experiment, personal

Author

Curiouslyrecordingmylife
Curiouslyrecordingmylife

United Kingdom



About
I've always been fascinated and slightly in love with the ability to express emotions and share amazing stories through the art of writing. Id love to become a writer professionally. However, I have m.. more..

Writing