happy wheels demo

happy wheels demo

A Story by tsiklosani
"

happy wheels demo

"

 you will be able to play the demo version of Happy wheels. In my opinion the demo version is rather good and exciting.  You will be able to choose more than 10 maps , levels and missions in demo mode. At first you have to play Obstacle Cousre, because if you do not know how to play the game, this course will help you to learn everything about Happy Wheels. In the mission you will have to prepare for the thrill of your life! Do not hesitate first level is not too hard, after short period of time you will be able to complete it easily. In the demo version of Happy wheels, you are not able to play with all characters, the only character, that you can choose is the man on subway, which in my opinion is not good! But do not worry a lot about it! If you score high points per mission and level. You will be able to unlock all kinds of characters and levels. Try to avoid sharp and dangerous objects, they are harmful for you! As I sad, there are lot of possibilites ,which you can choose. I gurantee you , that you will not get bored during gameplay.

© 2014 tsiklosani


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on July 25, 2014
Last Updated on July 25, 2014