I Love Stories

I Love Stories

A Story by Ellie Luck
"

Memories or children's books. Listening to and reading stories. Remembering

"
Remembering when I was young, I once was in almost every story I was reading or listening to. In fact I can't remember too many times when my head wasn't in the clouds without having been read any stories or in the middle or reading one. It's just the simple thought of having once loved stories in a certain way because of how the book's cover looked or how the pictures looked, and how I could see myself interacting with the character's same journey or I was adding things to the story in my imagination. 
I remember that I always wanted to find what the main character was looking for, or at least there was something that the main character should have been looking for all along in every story that I was reading. 
Anyway, when you sit down and open a good book, the pages have a certain texture to them. I love the thought of sitting down somewhere comfortable and opening a really truly good book where you can follow the story thoroughly even throughout the twist and turns and into the depths and over the text's letter shapes and print on pages.
I believe that once I'm finally finished writing my novel, people will truly love what they've read.

© 2016 Ellie Luck


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

awosome work keep it up!!waitimg for that novel

Posted 7 Years Ago


I wanted all the colors in, but I only chose a few.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016

Author

Ellie Luck
Ellie Luck

Twister Town, CA



About
I'm a publisher. more..

Writing
The Keys The Keys

A Story by Ellie Luck


Clear Clear

A Poem by Ellie Luck