Unto me you will be set Free so come my Valkyrie

Unto me you will be set Free so come my Valkyrie

A Poem by DREALM
"

A poem from my book that I have currently finished. Finally...

"

I feel as though I have no equal, is this possible? After this they will find me, either cause they changed which I made to be. True Romance at first glance, everlasting love as we both continue to enhance. They will be rejuvenated and new, joining the handful of few. No more tears, nor sad or blue. We will merge as one till the end of our time full of fun. I await thee to be free from sorrowful catastrophe. I am yours as you are mine, just like the stars we will twinkle and shine. Our fateful meeting perfectly as the cosmos aligns. When the time comes you will see all the signs. I do not know who this is for but you'll feel it as you read on. Ignore this message and your last chance will be gone. Upon waking up, this fairytale I speak of you'll see. That day on will we both be happy. I kiss thee sleeping beauty, arise from slumber and find me. No need to continue to search, scour, and roam for some...

We'll meet not perfect but perfectly willing to become.

If we already met before than it was when we were both still caterpillars, over time all we could be were healers. Cocooned our essence to change into butterflies. Past behind us now no more lie’s, no more cries, no more whys. Either way we'll be new, you to me and me to you. I'll see it in your eyes, your smile, and your aura which connects. The tingling sensation I'll get when our energy affects. When you come I'll know stories like The Notebook are true. My heart will pulsate and pound… till I outburst the sound...

...I ~Love~ You...

 

© copyright 2008

© 2008 DREALM


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on March 16, 2008

Author

DREALM
DREALM

Santa Rosa, CA



About
I write about pretty much anything, which entitles everything. My mind on paper which is a lot of non sense, past, present, future, psychology, philosophy, poems, you know, it is a very long list so I.. more..

Writing
Isabel Isabel

A Poem by DREALM