Invisible    love  Chapter 13

Invisible love Chapter 13

A Story by DREAM-catcher13

This is a short chapter too :)










The time passed, the day passed, everyday looked even ordinary to me right now. There’s only one desire for me in my life, Jasper. Although I could not touch him at all, I can feel him. He just got into my life deeply. I felt that I might not be able to survive without him. The strength of pulling him away, it’s totally insane to me. Recalling the memories he gave to me, there’s no part without happiness. He tried really hard to make me bestir, but he never gave up. Although he failed for times, he always remained the lust for letting me recover from the trauma that my mom left on me.





The rest of my day after school, I probably spent most of the time with Jasper on the phone, or the computer but he prefer to spend the time through the webcam so he would able to see me every day. Jasper was a real nice guy. He always treated me extraordinarily than the others. I appreciated him because he’s doing everything for me. I wanted to tell him all the time that, 


With each passing day, I love you more and I can’t stop that feeling...’






















Time flies, the midterm test was getting closer, I got a lot to prepare for it. Even though I’d spent most of my time with Jasper, but I had arranged the time so wisely so it wouldn’t impact any of my studies. Besides chattering, we spent some times discussed on our studies. In fact, after he got a part-time job in Arizona, the time we used to spend together was being cut down due to his working condition. I couldn’t admit long-distance relationship was hard to maintain but we were trying our best to strive for it.





Midterm test was finally over. I ended up the test with a smile while the other guys ended up with soreness.





“How was it?” I asked Zach, Tiff, Eddy, Gilbert, Ken and Jennifer once I sat down.

“It was ‘easy’.” Tiff did a gesture. Eddy and Gilbert nodded as an agreement to Tiff’s specialized quote.

“Fine, pretty good.” Zach said and smiled.

“Emm, let me think, easy easy easy!” Jen yelled out loud for her succeed on the test.

“Shush Jennifer.”  Ken frowned and said.

“Hey!” Ken annoyed Jen.

“Raven, how was it?” Ken asked and shoved me lightly.

“Emm, I guess is alright.” I grinned. “How about you?” I asked.

“Okay, I think I’ll have half of the marks.” Ken laughed.

“It’s ashamed Ken.” Jen chuckled and evidently she’s going to laugh at him.

“Jennifer, you’re annoying.” Ken said and pressed his lips into a line. “You’re even annoying!” Jen shouted at Ken and started nagging. I assumed I wasn’t listening to both of them.

“So, the holidays’ coming up. Any plans?” Zach asked.

“My mom was planning on a trip to somewhere.” Tiff grasped his hair and swept into messy.

“Great!” Eddy laughed and shoved Tiff hardly. “Not even plan yet.” Eddy sighed.

“I was thinking to hold a party by the beach next weekend.” Gilbert said and smiled.

“Party? I wanna go!” Jen appeared in a sudden and shouted again. “One month is too long without any plan.” She sighed.

“Yea, I’m going to ask everyone from our school to join. Coming Jennifer?” Gilbert said and Jennifer thumbs up to approve his suggestion.

“Tell me if you needs help. I’ll be glad to help.” Jennifer smiled and started jumping around because of her excitement.

“Coming everyone?” Gilbert hoped all of us would attend the party.

“Of course.” Eddy said and Zach agreed. “Count me in!” Ken said in a sudden. “I’m in!” Tiff hooraying for the party.

“I thought you’re going for a trip?” Zach giggled at Tiff. “I’m not going.” Tiff insisted and sighed.

“How about you, Raven?” Gilbert stared at me.

“Emm, I’ll tell you soon okay?” I said and everyone stared at me fiercely.

“Please don’t tell me you’re not coming.” Ken looked angry.

“I didn’t say that. I’ll ask my dad.” I gulped.

“Raven, don’t disappoint us.” Jen begged.

“Okay, okay. I’ll go.” Everyone cheered up once they heard a ‘yes’ from me.




I wondered if Jasper was having holiday just as the same as us, but I guess it wasn’t possible. He couldn’t make to Forks just for a few days. He should have save more money for his studies instead of wasting for coming back to Forks for the holiday. Although I really wished he would be back.


“Raven? Raven?”  Ken shook my body vigorously to awake me from daydreaming.

“Huh? Ken what happen?” I looked at him blankly, wondered what’s going on.

“What are you doing? You really like thinking about the profound knowledge huh?” Ken giggled.

“Not exactly, but sometimes.” I grinned and I stood up when I saw everyone was leaving from the table. It was the first time that I had joined a whole bunch of friends walking together, chattering and left the school together but with separate transportation.


“Raven, I’ll be at your house later.” Ken said before I stepped into the car.

“Why?” I asked

“I met your dad few days ago at the street, so he invited me over for dinner. Emm, actually he needs a companion for the football game. Tonight - Spain versus Italy.” Ken laughed lightly.

“Oh, so, see you soon. Any special order for tonight?” He laughed and left.







The custom of the first thing I did when I reach home was to switch on my laptop in case Jasper video calling me so that I could hear it but I knew he went for his job during this hour. I went down to the kitchen to prepare the dinner before my dad came back and Ken visits. I took a long nice bath in the bathroom in the bathtub for doing some conditioning on my hair and cleaning my body thoroughly. My hair was extremely damaged and dry, it’s been a while since I did my hair treatment, it was inevitable and necessary. I had to keep my image back to normal that I used to love. I wondered why Jasper could be able to confront a person who looked like a mess without brushing her hair nicely, and keeping self in perfect circumstances.



After the dinner, Ken and my dad stayed at the living room chattering while waiting for the football tournament to begin. They talked in a high volume that I could clearly hear their conversation even I was in my room. I lied on bed and flipping through the magazine that had been located beside the table for quite a while. The time was getting late but Jasper wasn’t calling me and there’s not even a text message I did received. I admitted that I was scared that anything bad might had happened on him but I tried to calm myself down because I knew he knew how to protect himself.






“I’m really sorry. I was busying doing some important stuff.” He was panting and managed some books on his table.

“Did you run just now?” I asked seriously.

“Ya, I ran from my workplace because I know I’m late.” He giggled.

“Seriously?” A loud shout of ‘Goal’ uttered.

“Is that your dad?” I know he’s going to laugh.

“Ken, most probably.” I smiled.

“What’s he doing there?” Jasper looked dissolvable.

“My dad invited him. Emm, football match.” I grinned.

“It seems your dad likes him more…” Jasper sighed.

“Jas…is not that…” He stopped me. “I understand.”

“Jasper, listen. My dad was just…disoriented. You don’t have to really care about how he thinks. He’ll change someday. I promised.”

“It’s not that easy. He wants me to be an ordinary friend with you, not boyfriend.” Jasper whispered softly but I could still hear what he said.

“But you’re not ordinary to me. You’re extraordinary.” He laughed when I mentioned.

“I’m serious, Jasper.” I stared at him and frowned.

“Okay.” He smiled.

“Hey, are you having holiday after your test?” I hoped he will say yes so we can spend even more time together, unrealistically.

“I don’t know about it yet. How’s your test?” It disappointed me but it’s good for me to know because there’s still anticipation.

“No difficulties.” I grinned. “That’s my Raven.” Jasper laughed as I laughed.

After an hour, I felt Jasper was stranded because of studying and working the whole day.

“Jasper, go get some sleep.”

“I’m not sleepy.” He rubbed his eyes lightly and grinned.

“You are. You should get some sleep. You’re going to have test on Wednesday” I frowned.

“Okay.” he smiled and I nodded. After the conversation, I went down to accompany my dad to watch his football match. They were still both looking excited although it was 11p.m already. Ken looked a lot more energetic than I thought when he was input with the match. The spirit of Ken was obviously impacted my dad. He couldn’t calm down his nervousness without shouting the team that he supported. I could hardly believe that I fell asleep in an environment of nervous and chaos.


© 2014 DREAM-catcher13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on June 6, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014

Author

DREAM-catcher13
DREAM-catcher13

Malaysia



About
I'm obsessed, I love to spend my entire day, sitting in front of my laptop, writing stories. I've never felt bored of it. I would like to share my stories to people around the world and don't hesitate.. more..

Writing