Connection

Connection

A Poem by God

You know we own it,so why blow it on the things we don't like?It's not right.

Can't say the weight has changed today,I still fall asleep alone,my body's cold and I miss..I miss the way your lips taste.

I don't really know what's wrong with my world,but if I just keep spinning around long enough it will all just become a blur,and I won't fight that.

I'm not shy about what's wrong with my mind,it just keeps on flowing and I think,yeah,I think all the time.

 

I'm going to build this castle up with my words and I know it's not much,baby,but I believe it works.It works for me.

I'm going to build this home up with my eyes,and I doubt I could stop even once I touch the sky.

I know what you said to me that day made me stop.In the end,baby,I know it's just the tick of the clock,and it won't stop for me.

 

Fear is not a being that I recognize,because I've been tricked and fooled,tricked and fooled twice.

Fear is not a being that I recognize,because I've been tricked and fooled,tricked and fooled twice.

© 2012 God


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on May 1, 2012
Last Updated on May 5, 2012

Author

God
God

Ripley, WV



About
Hello,I'm God,or you can call me Dami. I write what comes from the heart,I write how I feel. I write what has happened,what might happen and what will happen. I write about dreams and hopes of mine. I.. more..

Writing
Sweet Captivity Sweet Captivity

A Poem by God


Sunspokes Sunspokes

A Poem by God


CureUs CureUs

A Poem by God