Dear Abbie

Dear Abbie

A Story by Damon Luvs Abbie 4 Eva

Hey, I missed you so much! I really enjoyed all the time we had together before you moved.  I was kind scared back then, because I didn't think you would like me, but I came looking for you. :) Now I found you! Yaay! You were my best friend in the whole world, and I just wanted to hold your hand one last time. You know, I hope these letters don't embarrass you putting them on a writing site, but I just had to tell you someway how I felt.
When I found out you had moved I cried for weeks. I thought we would always be around and have each other as friends forever. But after you left I noticed something. I had a crush on you. I remember looking at the old school picture you gave me daily, wishing I could tell you, and hug you and kiss you and tell you how much I love you. i wanted so bad to be your boyfriend, and I wanted so badly to be your boyfriend too. I still do!
i looked at your pictures after I friended you on Cafe, and I was like OMG!! you have gotten even more prettier then when I saw you last. Your profile says you are happily taken, and I really hope thats and old status. because if it is, i would like to changed is to happily taken with me :)
i missed how we used to play and you would tackle me :P I remember how the last time you did, I felt tingles where I never felt them before. You asked if you hurt me because I turned red, but you didn't. Why I am telling you all this idk. but I know I cant just not tell you anymore.
Abbie. Im in love with you.
I have been for a long time, and I think I will always be in love with you. And well, I just thought you should know.
Love, Damon

© 2012 Damon Luvs Abbie 4 Eva


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so adorable:3

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow...(:

its an old status and i love you too.
Bet i could win if we fought to this day:P
you have a double positive :P fix it lol prettier already means more


xoxo
~a
100/100

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 7, 2012

Author

Damon Luvs Abbie 4 Eva
Damon Luvs Abbie 4 Eva

NewportNews, VA



About
hello my name is Damon Alexander Reed and i am a 14 year old male. I am here for my Best friend Abbie. I am from Newport News, Virginia. I don't really know how to write. but I will post stuff anyways.. more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..