Yet to be named.

Yet to be named.

A Story by Daniel.J.Noguera
"

I'm pretty much letting my mind direct me with this one. I write how i feel and try and craft a plot out of it later, I hope you can make sense of it and enjoy it. This is still unfinished clearly.

"
The sun echoed through the trees. Finding its way through the layers of dense leaves and branches, it reached them; lying there. Surrounded by an ocean of dead weeds and tired grass, they were stranded. Jamie had always wondered just what it was that turned her hair such a beautiful shade of brown, and here under the boundless rays he recognized that color which he found so perfectly alluring. It was at times like this, when they resided solely within each other, that Jamie would remember why he stayed. As he found his eyes looking back at him in hers, he was content in his decision. Jamie tried, as he often did, to describe to her the sounds of the birds and the whisp of the wind surfing through the dense foliage above them. It pained him so greatly to imagine his world without hearing; without music or laughter, without the voices of the people he loved. Without silence. He found such a wholesome beauty in silence, the simplicity of nothing was his only distraction from the dissatisfaction life had brought him. He strained each day, under the immense burden of trying to convey to her what joy this sense could give, and with each day, each false smile she offered him to ease his suffering, the pain only grew. 
They made their way back along the flattened grass, a path they had created unknowingly by returning to this spot however many times they had. As they reached the car Jamie became overwhelmed with a feeling of forgetfulness, he passed his hand over his back pocket and realised he'd left his wallet propped against the tree from when they'd arrived. He signed to her 'stay by the car I will only be two seconds', she nodded back at him in understanding as he lifted his hands to her cheeks and pulled her head against his chest, sinking his chin gently into her head before quickly dashing away into the treeline.

© 2015 Daniel.J.Noguera


Author's Note

Daniel.J.Noguera
I'm aware this is brief and it's still in very early development, I hope you can enjoy it and any feed back is immensely appreciated. Thankyou in advance.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on July 6, 2015
Last Updated on July 7, 2015
Tags: Romance, Adventure, Discovery

Author

Daniel.J.Noguera
Daniel.J.Noguera

Manchester, Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
I've always appreciated my own mind, and hope other's may appreciate it too. more..