Why?

Why?

A Story by Haley Rhodes
"

A description about differences within the world we live.

"
Everyone has different points of view, and everyone believes in different things. Why? Because we all have different experiences. No two people have lived the same life, you can have shared a large portion of your life with someone. But you will never truly know what it is like to be them and you will never know everything they have been through. Even if they tell you everything, people forget, people block out memories, and people have secrets. They could tell you everything they remember about their life since the day they were born, you still won't know what it is like to be them. This is why everyone has different beliefs. Some people believe in one god, some believe in many, some believe in none. Everyone has experienced different things and the experiences people have make up who they are and what they believe in as well as how they see the world and the people around them. People ask why others believe in god? Well, why do you believe in what you believe in? Because of your experiences and those who surround you. Everyone influences one another, whether we know it or not, we all influence one another. Even just the stranger you see on the street affects you in some way or another. So why do things happen? No one knows, everyone wonders why. The answer is just that, there is none. There is no answer for why someone believes what they do, other than that their experiences have shaped them and changed them in such a way as to affect their beliefs and views of others. I used to wonder why things happened, and why people believe what they do. I no longer question things. I know what I believe in, and I know that the reason I believe what I do is because of the experiences I have had and the life that I have lived so far. If someone doesn't have the same views as me then that's fine. No one should be forced to believe in something, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Those who think differently are allowed to, but my view is that no one should be judged based on their beliefs or opinions. Because you don't know what they have been through, so who are you to tell someone else how to live their life?

© 2014 Haley Rhodes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on January 5, 2014
Last Updated on January 5, 2014
Tags: religion, judging, beliefs, opinions, points of view