Nambies

Nambies

A Screenplay by Daniel Contreras IV
"

Scene 8

"
Scene 8

Setting: 1970's Streets of Seattle.

(Fade back to earlier in the day where we see Gil curled up into a ball behind the corner of a building while the two cops look at him.)

Cop 1: Alright, down to the YMCA with the rest of them.

Gil: Under his breath) Damn.

Cop 1: Hey, there's no need for that sort of language.

(Close up of Gil's face. Cop 2 then try's to grab and cuff him, but Gil knees him in the gut and in slow motion takes the gun from Cop 2's holster and begins shooting them while he yells "AHHHHHHHH!!!")

(Cut back to Cop 2 grabbing and cuffing Gil. They then take him to there cop car. As they get in the cop's radio goes off)

Radio: Car 7, car 7, are you there?

Cop 2: This is car 7.

Radio: OK, there's a robbery in progress at Jolly Donuts down on Palm. Beware, suspect is hostile and...

(Before he can finish he is cut off by the squeal of the car's tire as the Cops and Gil speeds out down the street)

Cop 1: GO GO GO GO GO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 9

Setting: 1970's/ Seattle Jolly Donuts


(Pan to the outside of Jolly Donuts where we see the cop car rush in and stop abruptly. The cops dash in to the store. As they go in, they discover the place is quiet. All the people though, are lying on the floor. But the intruder is not to be seen. Cop 1 try's to talk to a hostage)

Cop 1: (Whispers) Hey, what happened here?

Hostage: It's horrible, so horrible. (He begins to tremble) Such senseless violence.

Cop 1: Where is he?

Hostage: (Points to a door in the back) Please help them, please.

(Cop 1 and 2 walk slowly to the door. As they walk closer and closer, the sound of hammering becomes louder and louder. They open the door slowly and turn a corner to see the back of the intruder)

Cop 2: Oh my God...No...It can't be

Cop 1: He... He's only a kid, how can he be doing this?

Cop 2: Listen son, put down the hammer, stop.

(Intruder turns around swiftly, surprised)

Intruder: No, do you know what they"ve done?!

Cop 1: Now, we've all had our problems, no need to take it out on the innocent.

Intruder: They are the number one cause of cardiac arrest caused by a breakfast food. They are 100% fat and have no nutrition value what so ever. They must be destroyed. (He slowly picks up his hammer, nearly covered in red cream filling, and eyes a donut on a table next to him)

(Both cops quickly get out their guns and draw down on him)

Cop 1: Son, don't be stupid. I don't want to hurt you. Put...the hammer...down.

(Intruder looks at him for a couple seconds and then turns his head to the donut. He makes a downward swing at the donut, but before he can make contact, is lit up by the officers firing round after round into him. He falls over dead)

Cop 2: (He walks over to his body) Such a shame... (Looks at the donut and picks it up) But no one hurts a donut on my watch and gets away with it. (Take's a bite)



     

© 2010 Daniel Contreras IV


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on March 16, 2010
Last Updated on March 16, 2010

Author

Daniel Contreras IV
Daniel Contreras IV

Sandusky, OH



About
18 year old high schooler from Sandusky, Ohio. Loves long walks on the beach, but hates sand. That stuff gets everywhere. In all your crevices and such. I love to write. Mostly screenplays. I'll add t.. more..

Writing