Star Gazing: Scene 5

Star Gazing: Scene 5

A Screenplay by Daniel Contreras IV


Perkins High School- Auxiliary Gym- Int.-- Day

Ian is at wrestling practice. You can almost smell the sweat from the years and years of build up and hard work that went on there. Show him taking down some freshman. He’s laughing and having a good time with his team-mates.


Sandusky- Inner City- Ext.-- Day

  Spencer is introducing Daniel to a couple people. The audio of them talking is inaudible.


Perkins High School- Auxiliary Gym- Int.-- Day

Ian is still wrestling. His coach can be heard yelling at the team.

Sandusky- Inner City- Ext.-- Day

Daniel and his new found gang of hoodlums are standing in a back yard outside a housing project. Spencer and Tyler are at the back door. Tyler wiggles it to see if it’s open. It’s not. He then looks at Spencer, who nods at him and counts to three with his fingers. On three, they bust the door in and go inside. Daniel begins to enter, but Spencer gestures for him to wait outside. Spencer then re-enters the house, and goes into a bathroom, where Tyler is rummaging through a cabinet, stealing pill bottles. He hands two bottles to Spencer who is carrying a satchel with him. Spencer opens a satchel, which has a lot of other pill bottles in it, and throws the two new ones in there. He begins to look around when Daniel busts in.


Daniel
Cops!


Perkins High School- Auxiliary Gym- Int.-- Day

Ian and his team-mates are doing sprints. Ian has a look of extreme strain on his face, as do most of the other wrestlers. Their coach can be heard yelling at them to run faster.


Sandusky- Inner City- Ext.-- Day

Daniel and his hoodlums are running through the street, presumably from the cops. They eventually get to a car where they all enter and drive off.


Ian’s House- Ext.-- Day

 Ian get’s out of his car, all sweaty from just having finished practice. He get’s out his phone and begins to dial.



Spencer’s House- Int.-- Day

Cut to a shot of Daniel’s phone ringing. Pan to reveal Daniel snorting a line of cocaine. After he finishes the line, he walks over to his phone and checks it. After seeing who it is, he puts it down and goes back to Spencer, who is cutting up another line.

Spencer
Who was that?



Daniel
No one.



Ian’s House- Ext.-- Day

Ian has the phone up to his ear for a moment, then closes it. He has a disappointed look on his face. He walks inside his house.

© 2011 Daniel Contreras IV


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on January 26, 2011
Last Updated on January 26, 2011

Author

Daniel Contreras IV
Daniel Contreras IV

Sandusky, OH



About
18 year old high schooler from Sandusky, Ohio. Loves long walks on the beach, but hates sand. That stuff gets everywhere. In all your crevices and such. I love to write. Mostly screenplays. I'll add t.. more..

Writing