Star Gazing Ending

Star Gazing Ending

A Screenplay by Daniel Contreras IV


Daniel’s House- Int.-- Night


Daniel is jolted awake by the freezing cold water pouring down on him. He is startled up, breathing heavy, and shocked to see he’s in his bathroom. Ian is there.

Ian
Oh thank God. I can’t believe that actually worked.

Daniel is too shocked to speak. He is shivering from the cold water.

Ian
I hate you. Never do that to me again.

He hugs Daniel viciously.

Daniel
I... Had an experience.

Ian
I bet you did, d****e.

Fade out on them.

MONTAGE: song choice, probably D****t by Blink 182.



Maggie’s House- Ext.-- Day

Daniel walks up to door and tapes a note with MAGGIE in big letters on the front. Ian is in the background with the car. Daniel looks at the note for a second, and then rings the door bell. As soon as he rings the door bell, he runs to the car and he and Ian speed off. A  couple seconds after Ian and Daniel are out of sight, Maggie answers the door. She peaks her head around, and then notices the note. She takes it from the door, opens it, and begins to read it. As she does, Dan comes up to her and kisses the top of her head. Kristin smiles as she finishes the note, and walks back inside with Dan.

Spencer’s House- Ext.-- Day

Ian and Daniel are at Spencer’s door. Daniel knocks. A couple seconds later Spencer answers. He gives them a big greeting but Daniel turns him down. Daniel empties his pockets of cocaine (baking soda), heroin, and money and gives it to Spencer, who looks disappointed to be getting it back. Daniel looks like he’s giving up Spencer’s service, and he and Ian walk away, leaving spencer standing there, disappointed. He looks at Ian and Daniel, who are off screen, for a couple of seconds, then shrugs his shoulders as if to say, it’s no big deal, and reenters his house. But before he has a chance to enter his house, a big burly man, pressumably his father, cuts him off. Spencer looks like a deer caught in the headlights. He looks at whats in Spencer’s hands, gives him an evil look, and forcibly pushes Spencer in the house and slams the door.


Int. Perkins High School -- Day

Pan shot of Daniel working on his computer, reveal what he’s working on to be the Truman Project. Ian and Tony are sitting next to him. We see him just as he types “the end” at the bottom of it. Daniel looks up from his computer to see Luke walking by in the hallway. Daniel smiles and waves at him. Luke smiles and waves back. When Luke passes him, he packs up his computer, and he and Ian and Tony head down the hallway. As they walk down the hallway, they see Dan and Maggie, holding hands. Maggie looks at Daniel as if it’s a super awkward situation, but Daniel reluctantly smiles at  her. Dan and Maggie pass, and after they do, Ian pats Daniel on the back.

Ian
You’re better off without that little harlot anyways.

Daniel
My problem was that I always ran away from my problems. Well I’m not running anymore.

As he says this, burnout kid turns the corner in front of them and notices them. He doesn’t look too happy.

Burnout Kid
HEY!!!

Daniel looks at Ian, and runs away.


END.

© 2011 Daniel Contreras IV


Author's Note

Daniel Contreras IV
This ending is up for change. I'll probly add a scene in there. Probly about Daniel kicking heroin, I don't like how easy the transition to sobriety is for him. By the way, for the actual movie, guess which character I'm gonna play...

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on January 26, 2011
Last Updated on January 26, 2011

Author

Daniel Contreras IV
Daniel Contreras IV

Sandusky, OH



About
18 year old high schooler from Sandusky, Ohio. Loves long walks on the beach, but hates sand. That stuff gets everywhere. In all your crevices and such. I love to write. Mostly screenplays. I'll add t.. more..

Writing