Who is the Devil to You?

Who is the Devil to You?

A Story by Daniel
"

We all are enemies because we judge before we understand

"

I never feared death, but then again death never glance my way. I trained my whole life for situations considering death for example; war. I never doubted I’ll die especially like this. With the chrome barrel pressed against my dry skin, and cool sweat dripping from my chin I stared at Lucifer himself. The angel, the beauty, and the death in his presence put a shocking grip on my heart and lungs. He never frowned, giving that he is all that makes up evil. But, is the devil wrong what he’s and doing? I am to blame for his pain. I am the one who killed his family, but in all the suffering is life for a life right? He looks up with tears in his eyes praying for forgiveness then looks at me saying in his native tongue “please have mercy on me” (shot fired). As I lie in my blood covering the floor I think I would’ve did the same thing to this Arab man, and then I’ve would’ve played Lucifer to this noble man.  

© 2016 Daniel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on October 24, 2016
Last Updated on October 24, 2016

Author

Daniel
Daniel

Peru, NE



About
Im Daniel im 25 started writing at 7 just to pass time but really started feeling my work. more..

Writing
Mom Mom

A Poem by Daniel


N/A N/A

A Poem by Daniel