The Back-hand of Love (The Introduction)

The Back-hand of Love (The Introduction)

A Story by Danielle Renee

Kessler was fated to save my brittle life, he just didn’t know it at the time. And like every romantic tragedy there was a nasty twist to things. I was given heartbreak by the back-hand of love and Kessler became just a whisper in the conversation of my past.


Kessler and I met on a social network. This site was meant for many types, but fortunately him and I were both poets trying give some type of service to the world we both hated. I was thirsty for feeling something other than the numbness that had taken over me for some odd amount of months.


I came across him one day and introduced myself. He was charming, but closed for the first day, and then, for some asinine reason, he opened up to me. This foolish man let an evil woman hold his all too damaged heart, but in the end, he managed to both break and change me.

© 2012 Danielle Renee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on August 6, 2012
Last Updated on August 6, 2012

Author

Danielle Renee
Danielle Renee

Houston, TX



About
I’m a troubled, Texan writer whose soul resides some place beyond New York’s state lines. I believe in tragedies, but never consider fate. I’m not a fan of romance or relationships. .. more..

Writing