Paperclip guy

Paperclip guy

A Poem by Danijel
"

Paperclip guy on the bottom of my word file.

"
 

Paperclip guy on the bottom of my word file.

I can't help but realize you are giving me the eye.

Hair and a body you miss, but I don't care, you help me with my Ingelish.

Not word nor a whisper you create, our relationship a secret you make.

Eight hours a day you accompany me,

through the worst of times you entertain me.

My work you... improve with the light bulb on your head,

that tells me you have a better idea instead.

From word files to spread sheets you know no bounds,

a better friend I could not have found.

However I worry that we can never be,

for our children would be a catastrophe.

Hunted by Microsoft for their ingenuity and cast out by society for their good looks, which they got from me.

 

© 2012 Danijel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Extremely creative and captivating write i must say
thanks for sharing !

Posted 12 Years Ago


I disagree with it being "beautiful", but humor it does not lack. He always really annoys me, so I got rid of him. I like to write in peace, but it's nice that you see him in a more enlightening way.
If you're going to write with such good rhyme, then you should be able to add the "Y" and "O" to "you". After "however" in the first line of the last stanza, you should put a comma there.
"However, I worry that we can never be; For our hildren would be a catastrophe." That sounds more complete and correct.
I hope you're joking when you're writing "you" incorrectly (because obviously you're joking when mispelling ENGLISH), but you may just be a little lazy because I see in the Author's Note box that you didn't capitalize "I" the first time around. Typo or not, I reccomend you re-read your poems. Besides the minor grammar issues, it is an amusing little write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Humorous and beautiful. I found myself smiling through the entire piece, and it was wonderfully written as well. I think you did a great job at being constructive. ^^

Dewella~

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL! Very cute, and very creative. I'll not look at him the same way again myself!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it:) lol.. great imagination..xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Loved your 2nd stanza. This is intriguing and kind of cute really toward the end. Found some phiiosphy in this write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

901 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on June 28, 2012

Author

Danijel
Danijel

East, Germany



About
Blinding realisation of turth. more..

Writing
WAR WAR

A Poem by Danijel