One day in coma

One day in coma

A Story by Danny Abner
"

Dev had been in coma for a day. His friend Raj asks him about his experince. (This story is not about ghosts . its all about human psychology)

"

A Day in coma

       “Take the defibrillator “

  “One two...”

“where am i?” i asked myself


“Wait why do everyone asks where they were when they get up from unconsciousness”

“you will do the same Raj. Trust me”

“So Dev tell me what happened next when you were in coma”

“ It was like a dream just be patient”


         “where am i?” i asked myself

    I was on the floor. i had oxygen mask on. I didnt know what happened to me. The funny part is i didnt know that i had met up with an accident that time. But i was able to hear few things. I looked back and i realized i was in hospital. I was in that hospital before maybe my subconscious mind knew that i was in hospital and made me visualize what was happening to me.


  “What is happening” i asked to myself


I heard “He is in coma”. I turned back and saw a bed and in that bed someone had trouble breathing i was not able to see his face . Suddenly i was unable to breath. That time i knew something was wrong . And the display which displays the heart rate showed “coma”.


      i stood up and saw many people standing near the table . They were crying . I was able to see my parents and my friends . But i couldn’t hear them . Then i knew that i was the one on the bed.


     “i cant believe it Dev. How is that even possible. Sounds like a movie”

“No Raj. I know it sounds unbelievable but everything is my true experience. Our subconscious mind is stronger and smarter than we think”

“ok you continue”


       It was really creepy you know . I was able to hear my heart beat. I walked around the bed but in a flash everything disappeared . Every person to be precise the things were still there . I walked around the hospital and suddenly i was in my school and i turned back as i heard someone behind me. It was Riya with her new boy friend . I felt jealous. And suddenly a vibration in my pockets when i searched my pockets i found my phone. When i unlocked it i saw the last message that i sent to Riya. It was rude . I never regretted it in my life but at that time i felt so bad. I should be in his position i thought . And bham she was gone.


It was like lucid dreaming but out of control.

Suddenly i felt weak. I closed my eyes. when i opened i was in my school. Something was written on the black  board. It was blurred.


“Three hours “ someone said

I turned back no one was there and when i looked back the black board i saw

              “three more hours”

                       “Heart rate dropping “

  I came to know what was happening. But i was confused. The last thing that i remember was chatting with my girl friend. Suddenly another text appeared on the board “Cheater”

       “Am i possessed” i asked myself


Everything was weird. i knew i was dreaming but i couldn't wake up. Then i came to know what was happening. The only to wake up was to get back my memories back. The funny thing was i wasnt able to remember my name.

  “   Wait hold on Dev...how is that even possible...how did you know that that was the only way out..it feels like you are making up a story”


“Raj my friend ...you can still leave if you don’t want to hear. what i am talking is about my experience “

“okay Dev how did you know that you can wake up if you could get your memories back”

“I think its all in our subconscious mind. It fixes itself a task to test itself. We create these task without our knowing. For example while you are dreaming if you kinda think of ghost there will be ghost if you think of money there will be money in your dream . Hope i made things clear”

“Its a lot to take in. Carry on”

   “Everything was in sequence but the only problem was my brain could not access the memories related to my name”

     “i want to know my name” i said to myself


  Then i suddenly remembered the article about lucid dreaming. So i tried to control my dream.

Yet i was not able to access my memories but i had a plan. I believed in something. I believed that there would be a sequence of doors which has my memories. Suddenly there it was , nearly a hundred doors. So i started opening . When the first door was open there was a flash. I was in my memory i could see my dad play football with me .


     “yea that was 10 years ago” i said . but no names in that memory. So i started opening one by one and i also stopped counting because the doors were multiplying. Suddenly when i opened one door i heard my name. I knew that it was my name when i heard it. I know it sounds creepy but i thing there is a difference between forgetting and not able to remember things. It was the memory of my mom. Then as far as i heard my name i remembered everything and suddenly i got my consciousness back. I woke up i was in the hospital . Everyone was surprised. I came to know that i was in coma for a day. I had trouble with breathing and i could have died. All of these things happened just because of some accident that happened to me which i still don’t remember.

 “Maybe its all for good Dev”

“ i hope it is “

“good story by the way”

“i was the one in coma raj. Get out (laughing)”

“bye man”

 

 

 

            

 

 

© 2017 Danny Abner


Author's Note

Danny Abner
Dont forget to post your reviews :) .....please ignore typos...Discouraging comments are welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's really nice my friend

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

497 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 14, 2017
Last Updated on July 14, 2017
Tags: friend, fear, phobia, dream

Author

Danny Abner
Danny Abner

karur, tamil nadu, India



About
My name is Danny.Im 16 years old.Im from India.I like writing poems.Hope u guys will like my writings more..

Writing
The walk The walk

A Poem by Danny Abner