Within resides the martyr with the key to your soul.

Within resides the martyr with the key to your soul.

A Poem by Danse Macabre

Martyr oh martyr how you crucified my soul, you whip and you cackle with the evilest of grins.
Torn up my feelings with that rusty spear and instill me with this sense of fear, it shreds at my flesh in the most metaphorical of ways a scar that will never heal, feed me your words of hatred and despair for I hunger and linger on every syllable; oh bless me oh bless this curse you you be stilled upon my being, no longing feeling for you or the craving for your voice; but a distant echo blocked out by my own anger.
You're my martyr with the key to my soul, feel feel to eviscerate it with your grimy cold hands, grasp it within the stench and stains of your palms, and leave it in the ditch tonight.
The Vultures fly so high above with a mystical outer body experience I witness nature take it's toll upon my corpse, they peck at my flesh and they masticate my organs oh what a violent sight i'm forced to witness.
I curse you oh mighty martyr I curse you for this treachery upon my soul.

© 2010 Danse Macabre


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have so much to work on.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think I know whom you're speaking about Adora, it's on the tip of my mind, but the name escapes me.
~Danse Macabre

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 14, 2010
Last Updated on November 14, 2010