W.O.W ( words of wisdom )

W.O.W ( words of wisdom )

A Poem by Daphine Gray
"

teachings of a life lesson

"
we have to train our minds to be stronger than our feelings �'� your pride to be bigger than your heart . we deal w a lot of s**t to get where we wanna be in life. growth can be painful, change can be painful, but nothing is more painful than being stuck where you don't belong , you have to be more of a leader not a follower . you know the saying“ if you can’t beat them , join them “ i feel like that’s not a saying you should use if you want to be something in life , my personal saying is if you can’t beat them be better than them . i say that because if you can’t beat somebody why would you join them , that’s being a follower, be better than them , that’s the first step of being a leader . the second step of being a leader is you have to outgrow people that aren’t growing up the third step is be independent , the more you fall back , the more successful you will be . the fake move left & the real move right . you don’t have to be perfect but your intentions have to be good , you know your on the right path when things stop being easy , the sky is not the limit, it is only the beginning ...

© 2017 Daphine Gray


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi Daphine.
This poem is indeed laced with wisdom.

As a friendly advice: you would well without profanities (swear words in your writing) unless, of course, you feel a natural need for it in a certain poem.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017

Author

Daphine Gray
Daphine Gray

NY



About
I've always wondered why social accounts always has a bio or an about me section. I never really wrote in one because i thought it was pointless but i've noticed over the passed few months it actually.. more..

Writing