Feelings

Feelings

A Poem by Daphnee
"

Inner thoughts I have to let out

"

Alone, how I feel

Writing, how I heal

Hate, most people do

Why, I want to know too

Crazy, so they call me

Moody, apparently is the key

Good self esteem, something I don't own

Depressed, how I'm known


© 2016 Daphnee


Author's Note

Daphnee
I need help, does this sound weird/okay?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay as for the meaning of the poem, it has deeper meaning than it looks... Writing is the best way to let out pain or any kind of thoughts that troubles you... This doesn't sound to me weird, many of the reader can relate to this, it is thought provoking.....

As for the structure of the poem, it flows well, you have maintained simplicity in it which makes it more understandable, it speaks to the reader... Clever work...
Regards
Dhiman

Posted 8 Years Ago


Something to remember in general, "weird" is okay! "Okay" is dull! The first step towards becoming a writer is to say goodbye to sanity and welcome madness in with open arms! All great poets were nuts!
Being serious now, it's a good poem, well done. I like it how you've kept it short, but deep. This one of those poems that everyone could enjoy reading regardless of their taste in poetry.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2016
Last Updated on April 8, 2016
Tags: crazy, writing, writer, poem

Author

Daphnee
Daphnee

IL



About
Hi! I am 20 and absolutely obsessed with reading and writing. Some of my favorite authors are Jane Austen, Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Edgar Allan Poe, and Stephen King. I am open to critic.. more..

Writing
Why? Why?

A Poem by Daphnee